Boone (9-0) @ Hampton (8-1)

blazer1set

35 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm not so big on calling out individual kids on any team unless someone attacks them in some childish way.  My kid is pretty special and I've sure been blessed with 2 outstanding boys, He's the kindest and most caring kid I've ever witnessed, you better not have anything to say bad about any of his teammates or even fellow students, he'll find the good in them. I've told him a million times that I was so proud of him and not for his grades or his ability to play ball but for being what and who he is. You just have to really know the youngun. I thank you for the kind words and he deserves every word but like many kids , he's had people who love him and pushed him to be the best he can be as a person and whatever . Said it a million times, if all kids had people who raised them in the right way, we'd have a whole different roster on these NFL teams. It drives me nuts that people bring kids in this world and are so selfish  and just whatever to allow them to fall through the cracks. All you have to do is Love um and the rest will fall in place.  My upbringing or lack therof  has been a blessing to me and some of my other brothers kids. We were for some reason able to break the cycle and I'm soooooooooooooooooo grateful.  Hope we win every game and bring home the gold but more than anything. I just want my kids to be Good loving and caring humans. He's not perfect by any means but What a great world it would be if we   had all Levi's. Hope no one takes this the wrong way and thinks I'm boasting, thats not my style and I'm just thankful to the Grand creator its worked out like it has.

Great post. Talent is fleeting, character lasts forever. 

25 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Great post. Talent is fleeting, character lasts forever. 

His actual Talent is Hard work and commitment. Told me several years back,he wished his last name wasn't Lunsford. Afraid he couldn't be the type player his Cousins or brother was. Told him, be the best YOU can be and you are a winner.

6 hours ago, pujo said:

I'm not so big on calling out individual kids on any team unless someone attacks them in some childish way.  My kid is pretty special and I've sure been blessed with 2 outstanding boys, He's the kindest and most caring kid I've ever witnessed, you better not have anything to say bad about any of his teammates or even fellow students, he'll find the good in them. I've told him a million times that I was so proud of him and not for his grades or his ability to play ball but for being what and who he is. You just have to really know the youngun. I thank you for the kind words and he deserves every word but like many kids , he's had people who love him and pushed him to be the best he can be as a person and whatever . Said it a million times, if all kids had people who raised them in the right way, we'd have a whole different roster on these NFL teams. It drives me nuts that people bring kids in this world and are so selfish  and just whatever to allow them to fall through the cracks. All you have to do is Love um and the rest will fall in place.  My upbringing or lack therof  has been a blessing to me and some of my other brothers kids. We were for some reason able to break the cycle and I'm soooooooooooooooooo grateful.  Hope we win every game and bring home the gold but more than anything. I just want my kids to be Good loving and caring humans. He's not perfect by any means but What a great world it would be if we   had all Levi's. Hope no one takes this the wrong way and thinks I'm boasting, thats not my style and I'm just thankful to the Grand creator its worked out like it has.

Well stated :thumb:

6 hours ago, pujo said:

His actual Talent is Hard work and commitment. Told me several years back,he wished his last name wasn't Lunsford. Afraid he couldn't be the type player his Cousins or brother was. Told him, be the best YOU can be and you are a winner.

Everyone at Cloudland loves Levi. How can you not?  If you look at him in street clothes, he's like a teddy bear. You'd never know he was a violent running back on the #1 team in the state.  Lol.  Pujo he's an amazing kid!

20 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Everyone at Cloudland loves Levi. How can you not?  If you look at him in street clothes, he's like a teddy bear. You'd never know he was a violent running back on the #1 team in the state.  Lol.  Pujo he's an amazing kid!

He loves the Cloudland people also, You would never think of him being such a competitor. Thanks for the kind words.

17 hours ago, pujo said:

I KNOW how Humble a Man you are Pujo. And i totally respect that about you. Levi is blessed to have you as a Dad, Mentor, and Role Model as is your other Son. I know there’s no gloating on Levi’s part for his play last Thursday. 
He was the center piece of his team and teammates that made Hampton play as they did. Obviously he’s a great kid both academically and personally. Both of which have contributed to his respect from his teammates and his performance on the field. I just wanted to note how special his play was in Hamptons success. Sure it’s a “team” sport but he really stood out as the kid who kept Hampton in the game. And for that he should be recognized for his unbelievable effort in Hamptons near upset. . That performance by him and his teammates wont soon be forgotten. Unbelievable coaching and effort by the Dogs in a game by all rights they deserved to win. I’m looking forward to You’all handling Oneida and Beyond. I’ll be cheering for you Carter Co Boys all the way this year. 

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I KNOW how Humble a Man you are Pujo. And i totally respect that about you. Levi is blessed to have you as a Dad, Mentor, and Role Model as is your other Son. I know there’s no gloating on Levi’s part for his play last Thursday. 
He was the center piece of his team and teammates that made Hampton play as they did. Obviously he’s a great kid both academically and personally. Both of which have contributed to his respect from his teammates and his performance on the field. I just wanted to note how special his play was in Hamptons success. Sure it’s a “team” sport but he really stood out as the kid who kept Hampton in the game. And for that he should be recognized for his unbelievable effort in Hamptons near upset. . That performance by him and his teammates wont soon be forgotten. Unbelievable coaching and effort by the Dogs in a game by all rights they deserved to win. I’m looking forward to You’all handling Oneida and Beyond. I’ll be cheering for you Carter Co Boys all the way this year. 

No reason for me to be anything but Humble, just a very fortunate man and I'm highly thankful for it. Pray that both my son's or anyone else for that matter that acts like humans and strives for success in sports or in the work field reap the benefits. Its been a learning process but I've realized that none of us are to big in the big scheme of things, we're like speaks in the sand. The great thing about that is our creator knows every single speak. My son never does any reading on here but I'm sure he would love all the nice things everyone has said about him. My hope would be that he wouldn't have to be brought down to earth and I doubt it. Thats just  not what and who he is. Failure is something you work to overcome, success is something to be thankful for, not everyone is blessed with arm's legs and a strong body, be thankful and treat those people with love and respect. We are not self made creatures and anything we can achieve is just a blessing from above. Enough rambling and I do really appreciate you're sincere words. 

8 hours ago, pujo said:

No reason for me to be anything but Humble, just a very fortunate man and I'm highly thankful for it. Pray that both my son's or anyone else for that matter that acts like humans and strives for success in sports or in the work field reap the benefits. Its been a learning process but I've realized that none of us are to big in the big scheme of things, we're like speaks in the sand. The great thing about that is our creator knows every single speak. My son never does any reading on here but I'm sure he would love all the nice things everyone has said about him. My hope would be that he wouldn't have to be brought down to earth and I doubt it. Thats just  not what and who he is. Failure is something you work to overcome, success is something to be thankful for, not everyone is blessed with arm's legs and a strong body, be thankful and treat those people with love and respect. We are not self made creatures and anything we can achieve is just a blessing from above. Enough rambling and I do really appreciate you're sincere words. 

Just when i think you can’t top a previous post you do. The world could use a lot more people with your outlook on Life.