Cascade @ Lewis County 2022 Playoffs

cascadehomer

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

General, this year, this bracket is set up for LC to (surely) make it to RD three. But, everyone knows how LC is come playoff time so, new coach/new system, maybe they make it to the third round. Was Riverside really good this year or were they a product of their schedule?

History is against them and surely, by now, everyone knows that history. Is the top 10 ranking credible? Everyone knows Fayetteville is a juggernaut but was Riverside really that good?

Just have to look past him General. He came out of retirement after 11 months; just like last year, to start his passionate rhetoric. A 45 year old man (or mother living through her son) trying to root on his old high school team. Reminds me of that party scene in Varsity Blues where the guy still goes to Friday night parties after games. 

Salem, barring any upsets, this bracket should be interesting come round three. Surely LC can handle business this Friday. The next week should be just as easy against Richland. I mean, we are talking about Richland after all. Then they have either a rematch against Riverside or Mt. Pleasant. Better hope it’s Riverside if they have a desire for round four. If it’s Mt. Pleasant, we will know Riverside was a beneficiary of a fortous schedule and the season ending win against them was not really worth much.

In all reality, what decent 2A teams can’t beat Cascade and Richland; that’s if Richland beats Adamsville. If not, as bad as LC actually is season after season (but not on paper, hense paper champions), how difficult of a win is it against Adamsville in any given year?

Either way, you will have Riverside/Mt. Pleasant versus one of those west Tennessee teams. Don’t know much about them except Peabody is and has been terrible for several years now (except the gifted Covid season). Are those:Huntington/Westview/Fairly, etc teams good or are they over ranked too?

@Tide21 @thunderbolts @PeabodyPride

Read the last paragraph. 

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Of all the idiotic posts you've ever made, this may just take the top spot...it's painfully clear that you're hedging your LC rhetoric by questioning potential opponents should they keep advancing. Questioning Riverside, Huntingdon, and Westview would normally be the pinnacle of stupidity, but you've surpassed even that by singling out Peabody by name to call "terrible for several years" which is scientific proof that it's possible for a person to survive a complete decapitation.

1 hour ago, Bigpun54 said:

I was actually waiting on someone else to say if first in case I’m the dumb one lol for pointing it out 

She was fired as the Lewis Co. watergirl several years ago and hasn’t recovered. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

This guy is an idiot just trying to get someone fired up. I’m not even going to have a discussion with him. I would lose brain cells 

She is a Page fan. Aside from last season’s run to a silver ball, Page is historically one of the worst teams in the history of TN high school football. Enough said. 

• Like 1