Cascade @ Lewis County 2022 Playoffs

cascadehomer

16 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Region Champions. Name another team better that any other Reg 5 or 6 beat that is better.

well i think i am not playing your game because i dont think they or their region is very good. i am not impressed with them so why would i spend any time researching all the wins to see? you just repeating your original point is very weak DD

Edited by GeneralForrest

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

well i think i am not playing your game because i dont think they or their region is very good. i am not impressed with them so why would i spend any time researching all the wins to see? you just repeating your original point is very weak DD

Describing RS schedule as weak in attempt to justify how Loretto will win IS weak.

23 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Anytime you win a region over Hardin County is pretty impressive 

• Like 1

On 11/2/2022 at 12:36 AM, tradertwo said:

Of all the idiotic posts you've ever made, this may just take the top spot...it's painfully clear that you're hedging your LC rhetoric by questioning potential opponents should they keep advancing. Questioning Riverside, Huntingdon, and Westview would normally be the pinnacle of stupidity, but you've surpassed even that by singling out Peabody by name to call "terrible for several years" which is scientific proof that it's possible for a person to survive a complete decapitation.

How does it feel to be in the second round for the fifth or sixth year in a row?

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

How does it feel to be in the second round for like the 5th or 6th time EVER?  (By the way… he isn’t a Lewis Co fan but your too stupid to know that. Lol)

Your total obsession with me has completely convoluted your entire thinking. Of all the posters on here, you of all should know that I commented last season that he was a Scotts Hill fan. If you really had any knowledge of what you speak of, you would know that, that comment was thrown at the playoff appearances of his team.

You do realize that everyone on this board sees you have a personal infatuation with me, don’t you?

17 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Your total obsession with me has completely convoluted your entire thinking. Of all the posters on here, you of all should know that I commented last season that he was a Scotts Hill fan. If you really had any knowledge of what you speak of, you would know that, that comment was thrown at the playoff appearances of his team.

You do realize that everyone on this board sees you have a personal infatuation with me, don’t you?

You do know everyone on this board could care less what you think and wishes you would never post on here again right??  Watch I’ll prove it… see how many upvotes this post gets. 

• Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You do know everyone on this board could care less what you think and wishes you would never post on here again right??  Watch I’ll prove it… see how many upvotes this post gets. 

Perfect quote for he and his daddy private Forrest.. better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

3 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

How does it feel to be in the second round for the fifth or sixth year in a row?

It feels fine to be a fan of my hometown team, and I'll continue to support them good or bad in every way possible. Both my parents graduated there, my wife and myself did also as well as my kids, and my eldest grandchild is in her freshman year now with more to follow...Scotts Hill is my team, my school, and my community, and if you think some cruel intended words from some moron like yourself will make me ashamed of that, you're more delusional than anyone on here has given you (substantial) credit for.

It's absolutely your right to make it your insane little obsession to degrade and demean Lewis County's football program and kids if you wish, just know that it exposes what a piece of trash you really are to all the other fans who feel about their own community/school/team as I do mine and use this forum in a positive manner to promote them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4