Beer-den headin' two tha Blaick Whole

STARSNBARS

47 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That's what happens when you go to the war zone to bring in players. Lord knows how they act in school.

School, off campus, team bus. Heard they don't have meals each week for the players at parents houses because no parents want to host for fear of.............. well you know what l mean. The place is getting to be out of control. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

School, off campus, team bus. Heard they don't have meals each week for the players at parents houses because no parents want to host for fear of.............. well you know what l mean. The place is getting to be out of control. 

Honey have you seen my billfold, no dear I'm still looking for my purse.

• Upvote 1

On 11/11/2022 at 9:11 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

This Bearden team is low down and no class. 52 should have been ejected when the first punch was thrown. Way to go Little League coach! 

Way to attack kids and a coach that you know nothing about.  Do you think coaches tell their players to lose their cool and make mistakes?  Did you blame the Eldridge when Murvil and WB had a brawl in basketball? https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/police-investigating-brawl-at-maryville-william-blount-game/article_68397a67-324e-577a-ad3b-59aead9fc9ea.html

3 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Way to attack kids and a coach that you know nothing about.  Do you think coaches tell their players to lose their cool and make mistakes?  Did you blame the Eldridge when Murvil and WB had a brawl in basketball? https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/police-investigating-brawl-at-maryville-william-blount-game/article_68397a67-324e-577a-ad3b-59aead9fc9ea.html

Watch the replay on diamondclear 

3 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

No I saluted him

1 minute ago, HTV said:

Be really surprised if The Bishop and The Judge were to sign off on that.  

Enurstin' 

Whoever ends up taking that job is up against some tough sledding, long as they play in that league.  karma for playing in the wrong league?  And costing real public schools shots at gold footballs?