Gordonsville at South Pitt

croz6110

Congrats to the Tigers on a well deserved victory. Old Pirate says the Pirates cleaned up senseless penalties and but failed to be consistent offensively. The QB often times did not find open receivers resulting in scrambles that were only marginally successful. Many have noted the obviously physical mismatch the Pirates battled all night. GV was the favorite from the East and still are favored to represent the east. OP says the offense was exciting and the Pirates will be much better in the next couple of years. The Pirates have some awlfully good young players with size & speed but depth should be the concern. The wide open position is at RB where youth will have the opportunity to shine. The season ending loss at home should be a powerful reminder in the off season weight room. Old Pirate rightly don’t remember the last season ending loss at Beene Stadium. OP is sure someone will have that answer. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Congrats to the Tigers on a well deserved victory. Old Pirate says the Pirates cleaned up senseless penalties and but failed to be consistent offensively. The QB often times did find open receivers resulting scrambles that were only marginally successful. Many have noted the obviously physical mismatch the Pirates battled all night. GV was the favorite from the East and still are favored to represent the east. OP says the offense was exciting and we’ll be much better in the next couple of years. The Pirates have some awlfully good young players with size & speed but depth should be the concern. The wide open position is at RB where youth will have the opportunity to shine. The season ending loss at home should be a powerful reminder in the off season weight room. Old Pirate rightly don’t remember the last season ending loss at Beene Stadium. OP is sure someone will have that answer. 

Old pirate figured you suffered too many skillet attacks.  That Ryan man beat grider in 2016.  I looked it up in my 2017 Murphy fair book.  You think im joking but im not.

SP fans help me out.

There was a kid on the team 2 years ago, and I can't remember if he played last year or not. He was #64 and HUGE. I think he was a sophomore 2 years ago, but I was asking one SP fan and he couldn't remember him. What happened to him? I was thinking he should have been a senior this year. He would've helped.

6 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate figured you suffered too many skillet attacks.  That Ryan man beat grider in 2016.  I looked it up in my 2017 Murphy fair book.  You think im joking but im not.

Lol, Old Pirate knowd they’d be a guru would would answer OP’s loss of memory. Figure yous the only feller that openly studies that Murphy Fair Guide. Best you keep us less studious fellers informed. 

2 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

SP fans help me out.

There was a kid on the team 2 years ago, and I can't remember if he played last year or not. He was #64 and HUGE. I think he was a sophomore 2 years ago, but I was asking one SP fan and he couldn't remember him. What happened to him? I was thinking he should have been a senior this year. He would've helped.

RD will surely knowd the answer!