Round 3 Haywood vs Milan

Ljsr

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

2fvxe0.gif

Milan coming to Haywood tomorrow night like…. Who wants some???

I was going to offer some friendly advice and tell you not to poke the bear.... But, screw it, go for it! Milan by fiddy? Gunna show them what purple team reins supreme in the West Tennessee?

Edited by ManOfMillions
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

I was going to offer some friendly advice and tell you not to poke the bear.... But, screw it, go for it! Milan by fiddy? Gunna show them what purple team reins supreme in the West Tennessee?

1 hour ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

Is this before kick off or after asking for clarification lol

Ignore me. I’m drunk. :)  But seriously everyone knows Haywood is Debo in this scenario. I’m just hoping Milan can be the brick…

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

All this is from South Gibson fans calling tssaa and crying. Now they are on Facebook celebrating what they have gotten done. I wont name any specific names but go to south Gibson’s touchdown club Facebook page if you care to. I’m not sure what went on that game on their side. If they were cutting up and not acting appropriately I apologize. Those same people have sat on that side all season long and no complaints to my knowledge. Other than south Gibson fans.It is very frustrating that our football team is doing so well and one team can’t stand to see it. I know it’s not all a Gibson fans just like I know it’s not all Haywood fans.MOM you are a great poster on here and I respect all your posts! I will drop this topic.

If I am reading and understanding this correctly, I am interpreting that Haywood County had open seating and did not have a specific home and visitors side? Could that be possibly correct? If so, then fans of other teams had a right to complain  and voice displeasure. You have a home side and you have a visitors side. That should be cut and dry. You should not have to issue a policy for what should be common sense.

SG should never complain about anyone's fans.  Their student section is the most obnoxious group you will ever see.  It's probably the way they are raised.  Their administration is also afraid to say anything to them also because of what the parents will say or do to them.  Just a bunch of self entitled kids that think they do no wrong but when someone just looks at them wrong it's the end of the world. 

• Like 3