The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

32 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Comparing scores means nothing. And ill be unbiased with this and give an example of each. "AC gave us less to Gibbs than Greeneville" yes but when we played Gibbs last week our starters did not play any of the second half and they got some garbage touchdowns that's why they got to 28. "Greeneville shut out Etown, AC didn't do that" yes but we played them week 3 when they were still trying to figure life without Rollins. Also we had two punt return TDs called back on bull crap balls so it really should have been 35-0. Anyways, comparing scores like that is like apples to oranges. 

Do we know if AC pulled starters out of any of these games?  If so when were they pulled?

3 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

AC is going to throw everything they can at Greene, and like Spike said, the AC defensive coordinator has probably been scheming Greene since the get go. Should be a great game and atmosphere.

There’s been a lot of trash talk, dream team, we’ve got it this year, and respect kinda stuff floating around all season.  May the best team win and move on to the next round. For me it’s Physicality! 

Lambert is one of the best defensive minds In the entire state and has been for a few years now.  However in games like this one you can scheme all you want too. It’s gonna gonna come down to the Jimmy’s and Joes and not so much the Xs and Os and whatever team has the Jimmys and Joes that want it more in my opinion will be the winner of this HUGE playoff game. I am gonna make sure to see this one in person!

17 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Good to see you posting Mr. Morton. Hope all is well with your Stud.

I still get on here and look around from time to time lol. He is doing fantastic. Started every game in college and has led the team in tackles both seasons. 166 tackles in 19 games so far. He has taken 17 hours every semester as a medical bio major. We couldn’t be prouder of him. I do miss seeing him on the mat though. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, JMorton said:

I still get on here and look around from time to time lol. He is doing fantastic. Started every game in college and has led the team in tackles both seasons. 166 tackles in 19 games so far. He has taken 17 hours every semester as a medical bio major. We couldn’t be prouder of him. I do miss seeing him on the mat though. 

Congratulations. Your son was an awesome football player, but you could really see his character and perseverance in wrestling while winning all those state titles. You are blessed.

• Thanks 1

No video updates from BigDaddyVol for this Huge Game of the Year, he is one of the Mavericks Most loyal Haters in the State of Tennessee. He dropped the Green altogether and has since turned orange as Tennessee beat Bama. If we don't here from him soon we will be happy to assume he is a Navy-Silver fan with an old high school Letterman's jacket. He drank the Kool aid. 

Now:
We can all give BVD a big hand and 
welcome him back to Coacht game of the year host Rocky TOP Tennessee!

I am not getting ahead of myself but I am wondering since this would be a big win for the Mavs, much like Tennessee over Bama, and I am just saying (not suggesting) it would a big motivation boost for the atmosphere if the fans stormed the field and tore down the goal post. Then dumped them in Norris Lake. Now I am climate environmentalists friendly person and would suggest they take the goal post out of Norris 1st thing the next morning. Any comments. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight