3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

20 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Just straight up disrespect, I am done with him...

Looks like I just purchased a piece of property on your amygdala. 

While I’m sure you don’t know what it is, I assure you… You do have one. It’s in your brain Kevin. It’s the part that controls emotions, anxiety, fear, and of course anger. The first thing I’m going to do is having plumbing put in. So I can take a dump anytime. 

And you’re right. You will be done. About 9:30 tomorrow night.

BIG EURO BUDDY

Edited by DillonPanthers1

27 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

It’ll happen from time to time. It doesn’t change the reality of a situation… he’s a good ball player… good kid, etc etc. one trolls attempt to diminish that shouldn’t affect anyone to badly.

And I’m a fairly decent sooth sayer, pot stirer, crap talker, limousine ridding, jet flying, wheeling dealing, son of a gun! 

Do you want to buy a car? I got a sweet little ride back up to 6A for you sir!

BIG BITCOIN BUDDY

2 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

And I’m a fairly decent sooth sayer, pot stirer, crap talker, limousine ridding, jet flying, wheeling dealing, son of a gun! 

Do you want to buy a car? I got a sweet little ride back up to 6A for you sir!

BIG BITCOIN BUDDY

Dillon, show us where on the doll Springfield hurt you.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Wow! Rocketed up to 20 pages pretty quickly from last night! This has been entertaining. Best place to tailgate? On the practice field, any and all are welcome. Don't think anyone will be "taking over" Paris. But we love to tailgate with whoever will show up.

Patriots will be ready, and the Jackets know fully what Playoff Patriots are like compared to regular season Patriots. But we will see how it goes in about 24hrs from now.

Go Big RED!!!

Would love to attend this game. 

Did Henry county upgrade the away bleachers yet…. or is it still some 1980s parks league away bleachers?

HC and Springfield should be in HHS region next year. This will be fun to keep my eye in

love going out to HC …. Fun trip  the HC fans are some of the most welcoming  im sure they got the gumbo ready to soften up Springfield fans lol 

good luck to both teams 

Edited by BarnBurner09
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FormerlyCoachShellnut said:

Dillon, show us where on the doll Springfield hurt you.

No hurt at all. Just a whole lot of puffed up talk about a very very very average team. Alot of slick talk on here by Springfield fan base. I am simply pointing out you’re not the power you think you are. You’ll be done this time tomorrow. It is what it is… Prove me wrong. Stop worrying about what I’m saying. You should be focusing on HC. I promise they don’t need any help.

MOJO

Edited by DillonPanthers1

26 minutes ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

No hurt at all. Just a whole lot of puffed up talk about a very very very average team. Alot of slick talk on here by Springfield fan base. I am simply pointing out you’re not the power you think you are. You’ll be done this time tomorrow. It is what it is… Prove me wrong. Stop worrying about what I’m saying. You should be focusing on HC. I promise they don’t need any help.

MOJO

Sounds like I struck a nerve. Here's a little more Mr. Keyboard. You coach middle school basketball for the worst team in Sumner County. A real wheeler dealer...WOOOOOO! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Would love to attend this game. 

Did Henry county upgrade the away bleachers yet…. or is it still some 1980s parks league away bleachers?

HC and Springfield should be in HHS region next year. This will be fun to keep my eye in

love going out to HC …. Fun trip  the HC fans are some of the most welcoming  im sure they got the gumbo ready to soften up Springfield fans lol 

good luck to both teams 

Yes, the away bleachers were upgraded a couple of years ago.