3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

16 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

1. Greenbrier = Cull

2. Clarksville = average

3.Clarksville NE = WHAT A POWER HOUSE!!!!!

4. Wilson Central AKA The Fighting Brad Dead Men!

5. Kenwood = Garbage

6. Rossview = Cull 2.0

7. Henry Co = Regular season HC, not semifinal HC which you're about to feel the wrath of

8. Beech = Actual mid state power! The curb stomping began on the opening kick off! (exposed)

9. Portland = limp noodle

10. Clarksville NW = life support

World Beaters! 

WHATS MY NAME?

eers you better correct this idiot...curb stomping began at kickoff? I do believe we was up 3-0 all the way to right before halftime when Beech broke the long one. Qb goes down and we where done...now thats not me saying if Qb doesn't go down we win that game but i do believe it would not been as lopsided. We was defeated coming out the locker room second half. And i agree clarksville average at best...but think about that statement....that makes Hendersonville toilet bowl status. 

10 hours ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

No hurt at all. Just a whole lot of puffed up talk about a very very very average team. Alot of slick talk on here by Springfield fan base. I am simply pointing out you’re not the power you think you are. You’ll be done this time tomorrow. It is what it is… Prove me wrong. Stop worrying about what I’m saying. You should be focusing on HC. I promise they don’t need any help.

MOJO

What do you expect on a Springfield vs Henry County thread?????

• Like 1