3rd RD (10-2) Springfield @ (10-2) Henry Co.

brian2000

Just now, SEC1rules said:

I think it’s streaming. It was a decent crowd but not usual for a quarterfinal. 

Yeah, it was great for me but that the odd thing about streaming… it should only appeal to third party type viewers… if you’re a fan of either team. You should feel obligated to attend in person IMO. As we all know, some people struggle to get out of bed, unless McDonald’s is guaranteed. A lot of laziness is also probably the reason lol

4 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Weird, that’s usually never an issue out there, can we possibly blame streaming ? It’s not that cold, so I’ll rule out weather.

Oh, it's weather without a doubt. 

They don't call it "fairweather fan" for nothing.

Streaming definitely does play a role, but I still say its benefits outweigh its negatives (military, long distance fans, disabled folks, etc.)   

1 minute ago, MSURacer said:

Oh, it's weather without a doubt. 

They don't call it "fairweather fan" for nothing.

Streaming definitely does play a role, but I still say its benefits outweigh its negatives (military, long distance fans, disabled folks, etc.)   

We should create a charter service specifically for the fans that can’t make it and force them to come. I’m sure the T$$AA would pay us accordingly . Lol

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

@RollRed @olddevil @mmb @SEC1rules @BigRed88 @Drewcephus

Congratulations Big Red now take care of Page and win a Gold Ball in Chatt for Region 7.  We loss 3 games this year and 2 of them were to you.  You got our number

That was a great game! Congrats to Springfield on a great season. We are gonna do all we can to bring home the gold! First up, a rematch with Page - maybe we should turn off the scoreboard for a little bit and see how they enjoy it. Proud of our Big Red Patriots!

Go Big RED!!!

Very disappointed in our crowd tonight. When the weather is warm, the place is packed. Bring the cold playoff weather & they don’t show up. What’s up with that? Although our crowd was as loud as I’ve heard it all season tonight! Hats off to the Springfield players….great game guys!  Go Big Red!!!

20 hours ago, Bandit01 said:

Springfield by two scores. I think HC will be licking their self-inflicted wounds after this one. These wounds being a combination of very avoidable penalties (after the play non-sense) and an inconsistent offensive game plan. These have caused issues for HC all year and I think it comes to fruition tonight. 

9 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

I didn't actually catch the numbers of the Patriots that went over to #45 of Springfield after the game when he was bent over I'm assuming overwhelmed with emotion but that's what it's all about man. 

I’ve got it on video. 2 was one of them

• Upvote 1