Fayetteville travels to McKenzie 11/18

RedRebelman

19 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

I love all of these. 

The Hangout (Non-Alcohol) https://www.facebook.com/hometownhangouttn/,  

Rivals Sports Bar https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063484961690   

Grill, Maria's Mexican https://www.facebook.com/mariasmxr

The Station https://www.facebook.com/mckenziestationbarandgrill

Big Daddy BBQ (carry out only) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057474819307

Bethel's campus has Chick Fila.  

McKenzie Station Bar and Grill

7 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Lmao dont worry champ you'll learn how replies work one day. For the handicapped such as yourself I'll spell it out. If I saw anything from the Dresden game to make me change my mind I would have. For the record I don't play video games killer and I don't own a cat. So no only your intellect is lacking your ability to peg someone is way off too. Good luck big guy. 

I think we should be friends. I like your sense of humor and wit. I think you’re a cool dude for calling me out and i get your point. 

9 hours ago, hogheaven said:

Bahaha  big guy?!?  I picture a big giant truck with no muffler who hides his identity because he is scared of getting exposed as tiny tool of the year award winner in thr City hall of shame museum.   But not my business.  I, sir gomes of union city, shall retire until next year  kiss my fat arse haters!    Good luck coach cobb!  Either way, good season!

Retire for the year my fat butt. You have Cobb to cheer for!!! Don't give up now. 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Though both teams have a strong defense and it was on full display last meeting. I’m going out on a limb here because of the athleticism and speed that both teams have at the skill positions. Both teams will score a lot and i predict big plays from both . 34-29 McKenzie 

Hope you're wrong, bud. I know McKenzie wants this win, but the Tigers are hungry. They've wanted this game since last year. And honestly, the fans have too.

17 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

Hope you're wrong, bud. I know McKenzie wants this win, but the Tigers are hungry. They've wanted this game since last year. And honestly, the fans have too.

I’m pulling for City. No doubt. And i agree with everything you said. I’m just keeping it real until i see City play with discipline and the coaching staff get their act together. City has the talent for a Gold Ball. I think they need a complete game to win this one on the road. I hope I’m wrong but I’ve not seen them play up to their potential all year. Maybe they pull it all together Friday. Should be a great game. I’m hoping i can locate a live stream and watch. Fingers Crossed 

24 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I’m pulling for City. No doubt. And i agree with everything you said. I’m just keeping it real until i see City play with discipline and the coaching staff get their act together. City has the talent for a Gold Ball. I think they need a complete game to win this one on the road. I hope I’m wrong but I’ve not seen them play up to their potential all year. Maybe they pull it all together Friday. Should be a great game. I’m hoping i can locate a live stream and watch. Fingers Crossed 

It will be on NFHS.  The two guys who do it for us are really good. Although, sometimes there are glitches in the system which is not their fault.  

On 11/13/2022 at 9:44 AM, phil24 said:

I'll take McKenzie by 2 tds. City offense plays right into the strength of McKenzie defense. 

City's offense is decent.  They have scored over 575 points this season with more than 2000 yards passing and 2000+ more on the ground.  More than a dozen Tigers have scored a TD this season. I don't think that will play into the strength of ANY defense.  Even one as good as McKenzie.  Friday night will be epic.

Respect and best wishes to all!  

1 hour ago, GreatTiger said:

City's offense is decent.  They have scored over 575 points this season with more than 2000 yards passing and 2000+ more on the ground.  More than a dozen Tigers have scored a TD this season. I don't think that will play into the strength of ANY defense.  Even one as good as McKenzie.  Friday night will be epic.

Respect and best wishes to all!  

McKenzie points scored:  578

Points given up: 94

14 playes have scored a TD

2105 yards Passing

2704 Yards rushing

This is going to be one heck of a ballgame!!!

• Like 1