Fayetteville travels to McKenzie 11/18

RedRebelman

5 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

I guess the same kind, like a certain private school did in Jackson a few years back, when we had to sit in the bleachers because they allowed another local radio station in the visitor spot in the pressbox for a “game of the week” broadcast. 

you have made this same comment in two different posts. I am just going to respond one time. Looking back at record you could only be feferring to 2011. 2 radio stations and 1 TV station worked the game you are referencing, not 3 radio stations. I will assume our AD at the time gave one of the two booth spaces to Eplus because of the amount of sensitive equipment they brought.  Eplus did not wait till the week of the game to contact him about broadcast space  like most radio stations do. Yours included. Of course you realize that neither my partner nor I have any control over who gets what space. Since you did not have to broadcast from the visitors stands without access to electricity, your argument with me is rather moot considering YOU mentioned broadcasting from visitors stands and having to use your own generator as an unnamed school apparently did not even provide you with electricity. 

I suppose you did not even realize I was sticking up for you when you said you had to work under that condition. You in turn bring up something from 12 years ago. I'm sorry the school I work for only has two slots available inside for broadcasting. We are not as fortunate  as you McKenzie folks who have press box's on both sides of the field. I'd love to see us build bigger or add an addition some day. Visitors to your house are more fortunate in that respect. Good luck tonight. Hope you represent the West well 

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Jackson still there.  He's not the starting running back.  He plays slot, WR & returns punts some from what I saw of him this year. They do try to get him the ball from time to time but he's not the main focus anymore.  

This alone tells me how loaded they are.

58 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

you have made this same comment in two different posts. I am just going to respond one time. Looking back at record you could only be feferring to 2011. 2 radio stations and 1 TV station worked the game you are referencing, not 3 radio stations. I will assume our AD at the time gave one of the two booth spaces to Eplus because of the amount of sensitive equipment they brought.  Eplus did not wait till the week of the game to contact him about broadcast space  like most radio stations do. Yours included. Of course you realize that neither my partner nor I have any control over who gets what space. Since you did not have to broadcast from the visitors stands without access to electricity, your argument with me is rather moot considering YOU mentioned broadcasting from visitors stands and having to use your own generator as an unnamed school apparently did not even provide you with electricity. 

I suppose you did not even realize I was sticking up for you when you said you had to work under that condition. You in turn bring up something from 12 years ago. I'm sorry the school I work for only has two slots available inside for broadcasting. We are not as fortunate  as you McKenzie folks who have press box's on both sides of the field. I'd love to see us build bigger or add an addition some day. Visitors to your house are more fortunate in that respect. Good luck tonight. Hope you represent the West well 

I know you and DD had no control. I was making a point about the elements and having to be in them at FC. And it was not a dig at them. They let us know there was no room in their box. 

Done.  Getting back to football. See you around, Reitz.