Classification and enrollment appeals

Indian

19 minutes ago, Indian said:

I’d be interested in hearing Knoxville Grace’s reasoning behind a request to play Division I. 

That had to have been an early typo on the TSSAA website ?

Now it reads this:

17. Classification Appeals

a. Grace Christian Academy (Knoxville) Football – Move from Division II-AA to Division II-A  

12 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I do believe Humboldt can win their appeal. However, I don't understand why the TSSAA didn't put Dresden into Region 6 initially because of of two things: 1) location 2) balance regions 6&7 out at 7 teams a piece.

If Humboldt wins the appeal, they'll likely finish second in the region. If they don't, they can probably finish 4th in Region 7. If Humboldt does win, the other winner from this would be either Halls or South Fulton because one of those teams will likely get a playoff spot.

Yes Dresden should have stayed in 6. Humboldt will have a 2 hour drive when they go to Erin and McEwen

Just now, VOLnWTN said:

Exactly!  I honestly believe they finish no worse than 2nd in region 6 for the next two years.  I was told the reason they didn't appeal was because of travel.  

I agree Have a chance for 2nd.In the region now,think it's Union City,Dresden,LC and then probably Humboldt or Halls.Then think it's South Fulton,Gleason and Greenfield