CLINTON DRAGONS 2023

92Dragon

On 7/27/2023 at 7:19 AM, dkota44 said:

Well I got lost but I'm back now.

Dragons are hosting CAK and Hardin Valley tomorrow night in a scrimmage. Don't think I'll be able to make it over there due to little league practice.

High expectations this year but I'm not holding my breath on anything.

Sounds like some Clinton faithful need to be a little bit more faithful. “Not holding my breath”? Not much confidence? Your teams needs you to be behind them d coat-a

Haha ahh.. I have been to all but 3 or 4 games for the last 8 years, and will be at every game for the foreseeable future.

I was there for the 75-43 win at Heritage in 2015 when Tyler Thackerson did whatever the heck he wanted to do, I was at every game for the 1-9 season in 2016 and the 2-8 season in 2017. Plus the 2 win season in 2019 and 1* win season in 2020. I also watched them hold Desean Bishop to 50 yards rushing one year, then get rolled by him the next year.

I have seen the stands packed and I've seen them with fewer fans than the little league gets in the same stadium. I've seen games where the student section was just the band.

My wife is employed by the school, and my children will attend when the time comes, which will start next year. My older son will be on the team in 5 years, assuming he sticks with it.

And I'm an Anderson County graduate...

Point is, I'm very faithful to Dragons. I want to see them win every game and I know they can get to the point of actually winning a playoff game. But I have been around long enough to know how it goes for the program.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

How did the Dragoons look last night? Did Coach Keith have his his top hat on or was it too hot?

I try not to put too much stock into a scrimmage but I thought Clinton looked pretty good. Clinton has definitely been putting in a lot of time in the weight room since last year. 

21 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

How did the Dragoons look last night? Did Coach Keith have his his top hat on or was it too hot?

I wasn't told about the top hat but I was told that he wore flip flops, and I hope that's not true. But if it is true, I'm glad there aren't any pictures available. I don't want to see any coach anywhere wearing flip flops while on the field. However, I was told that the Dragons are for real!

• Like 1

On 7/30/2023 at 10:00 AM, wolfgang said:

I wasn't told about the top hat but I was told that he wore flip flops, and I hope that's not true. But if it is true, I'm glad there aren't any pictures available. I don't want to see any coach anywhere wearing flip flops while on the field. However, I was told that the Dragons are for real!

Better than wearing joggers and penny loafers. 

On 7/30/2023 at 10:00 AM, wolfgang said:

IMG_1330.jpeg