Mckenzie vs Clay County for the Gold

RedRebelman

1 minute ago, YBsostupid said:

It HAS to be an embarrassment to the TSSAA that CC was not called for the offensive pass interference that happened just then, preventing the pic.  When its close and iffy, okay.  When it is blatant, and this has happened twice in this game so far, knowing the TSSAA is in attendance, WTH.  

They have consistently missed a lot of calls but it's been like that all year unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, YBsostupid said:

It HAS to be an embarrassment to the TSSAA that CC was not called for the offensive pass interference that happened just then, preventing the pic.  When its close and iffy, okay.  When it is blatant, and this has happened twice in this game so far, knowing the TSSAA is in attendance, WTH.  

No, they have no shame. Playoff and championship game missed calls are nothing new. 

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I personally don’t think they are all what your trying to say they are. 

I don’t think they are what everybody else is saying about them either!

Its clear that McKenzie has the better athletes, but sometimes some teams just know how to play football… Clay looks to be one of those teams!

• Upvote 1

#44 is a player

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t think they are what everybody else is saying about them either!

Its clear that McKenzie has the better athletes, but sometimes some teams just know how to play football… Clay looks to be one of those teams!

They're probably the 6th best 1A team in the state. Most of the criticism has been on McK's play and play calling. They had a noticeable let down after the 14-0 start and I don't think it has anything to do with CC's adjustments.