6A TITLE - BEECH vs OAKLAND

BarnBurner09

On 11/26/2022 at 12:01 PM, Bump11 said:

how so..? how is losing to a 6 loss team who was beaten by a team we boat raced, any better than losing week ONE without our best player..?

Is CPA better than Farragut? probably..but we KNOW Cane Ridge is better than CPA…there’s hard physical evidence of that. And like i said, we beat the snot out of Cane Ridge. So…… (insert shoulder shrug emoji here)

CPA is currently competing for the state title. Farragut lost to a mediocre Science Hill team in round 1. Also, you shouldn't be losing to a 6 loss public school team, that's the point.

3 hours ago, BoosterClubPlayersSuck said:

CPA is currently competing for the state title. Farragut lost to a mediocre Science Hill team in round 1. Also, you shouldn't be losing to a 6 loss public school team, that's the point.

I believe you have something confused… who is a 6 loss public school team?

5 hours ago, BoosterClubPlayersSuck said:

CPA is competing for a title because of the division they’re in. Lipscomb handles them Thursday night. 

But you should be losing to a 6 loss private school..? Did you miss the part that one of those 6 losses came to a team Beech boat raced on the road just 2 weeks ago..? Neither game means a thing come Saturday night..but to say the Farragut loss is THAT much worse is ridiculous. 

All I will say is out of 6A beech will be ready to give Oakland a game. Out of any other 6A team this matchup is prime. 

im not comparing opponents. Not looking back 14 weeks.  
the cpa game for Oakland was right time right place for CPA 

the farragut loss for beech was week 1 road game. 

two completely different teams. 
This will be physical

this game will have two hungry teams

48 minutes. Who makes less mistakes. Who can make the most of the mistakes. 

it’s gonna be fun. Matchup is a mirror game. 
both teams know what’s coming 

who can finish the 48 ahead. 

CANNNNOT WAIT SO MANY GOOD MATCHUPS IN NOOGA!!!!!

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

The topic was started by a very disgruntled Maryville fan.

Lol MJGB I promise I’m no way near a Maryville fan. 
HHS fan here. 
seeing Beech in it is not a great feeling but I can’t overlook the dominance they have shown week in and out. 

good luck to all. Safe game to all

lets let the championships fall where they may no one is giving an inch 

3 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Lol MJGB I promise I’m no way near a Maryville fan. 
HHS fan here. 
seeing Beech in it is not a great feeling but I can’t overlook the dominance they have shown week in and out. 

good luck to all. Safe game to all

lets let the championships fall where they may no one is giving an inch 

I think he was referring to the Beech loss to Farragut being brought up.

As a Beech guy, it warms my heart to see a Hendersonville fan having something good to say about Beech… it’s a rarity. :roflolk: