6A TITLE - BEECH vs OAKLAND

BarnBurner09

5 minutes ago, eers said:

I think he was referring to the Beech loss to Farragut being brought up.

As a Beech guy, it warms my heart to see a Hendersonville fan having something good to say about Beech… it’s a rarity. :roflolk:

Eers

its a tough time. Y’all have a solid team and I’m hoping for a great game. Best man win. 
no wade twins to go through this year. 
Oakland is a beast. Y’all can matchup if they come ready. I think y’all will
That’s about as positive as I’ll stay lol. Good luck and again safe game to all players. 
high school football is the purest form of great teams. Brothers. And just pure want to win I love it. 

whoever wins earns it for sure

Edited by BarnBurner09

3 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Lol MJGB I promise I’m no way near a Maryville fan. 
HHS fan here. 
seeing Beech in it is not a great feeling but I can’t overlook the dominance they have shown week in and out. 

good luck to all. Safe game to all

lets let the championships fall where they may no one is giving an inch 

No the topic of Beech losing to Farragut is what I meant lol

8 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Lol MJGB I promise I’m no way near a Maryville fan. 
HHS fan here. 
seeing Beech in it is not a great feeling but I can’t overlook the dominance they have shown week in and out. 

good luck to all. Safe game to all

lets let the championships fall where they may no one is giving an inch 

i could be wrong, but i don’t believe you’re the “disgruntled Maryville fan” he was talking about. 

this game will be closer than most folks be think....what does closer mean is what yall would ask Booger....

....Oakland is gonna cross that goal line 5 to 6 times....trust Booger on that.....this will be a decent intanglement in the trenches....what will get lost in the ruckess is Hendersonvilles ability to match star power and big plays....the Bucs will only manage at a max 4 crossins of that goal line durin the climax contest of the Blue Cross Gold Ball chellenges at Finley sauturday night....

...Beech has had a incredible season in 22...but will only win one trophy this weekend....best football name on a roster....Bronco Hanks

....Creasy and his Patriots have takin over Maryvilles dominent spot and leave chattanooga with their 3rd Gold Ball in a row

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

Will be closer than people think. Both teams are going to run the ball. Which team can fit the run better? My money is on Beech being able to fit the run better. I still think Oakland wins by 2 scores, but with Ligma being out with a injury on the D-Line for Oakland could be a game changer. Should be an interesting matchup.

34 minutes ago, tubthumper said:

Will be closer than people think. Both teams are going to run the ball. Which team can fit the run better? My money is on Beech being able to fit the run better. I still think Oakland wins by 2 scores, but with Ligma being out with a injury on the D-Line for Oakland could be a game changer. Should be an interesting matchup.

Who is Ligma?

1 hour ago, Booger said:

this game will be closer than most folks be think....what does closer mean is what yall would ask Booger....

....Oakland is gonna cross that goal line 5 to 6 times....trust Booger on that.....this will be a decent intanglement in the trenches....what will get lost in the ruckess is Hendersonvilles ability to match star power and big plays....the Bucs will only manage at a max 4 crossins of that goal line durin the climax contest of the Blue Cross Gold Ball chellenges at Finley sauturday night....

...Beech has had a incredible season in 22...but will only win one trophy this weekend....best football name on a roster....Bronco Hanks

....Creasy and his Patriots have takin over Maryvilles dominent spot and leave chattanooga with their 3rd Gold Ball in a row

thats a Booger Pickin :thumb:

Justyce Law is a great name as well

44 minutes ago, tubthumper said:

If Oakland does have a defensive lineman out there is plenty to step up.   Dont think we do tho.   They rotate alot anyways. Go Patriots!!

Just now, TOM4000Patriots said:

If Oakland does have a defensive lineman out there is plenty to step up.   Dont think we do tho.   They rotate alot anyways. Go Patriots!!

Pretty sure it's a made up name that's supposed to be part of a "dirty joke" now that I think about it. He posted something similar on another thread. As far as I know, Oakland doesn't have any additional injuries other than ones they already had prior to last week