Riverside Vs Tyner for the shiny gold ball.

RHSPanther15

5 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I missed this one. Picked Tyner by 21. Riverside played their butts off. After watching it, I’m not even sure the best team won. Congrats to Tyner on the win though. 

That’s how I feel. Riverside played well enough ball to win today, but Tyner made the plays that were needed to win, that’s all that matters in big games. Two really good teams went at it and will be the best game this weekend imo 

47 minutes ago, Booger said:

so what quarter did that announcer mention how much he disliked that west TN football....

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

He didn't have to come out and say it.  Regardless of which west TN team is playing every questionable call against westTN is a good call and every call against the other team is a bad call.  When the team a westTN team is playing commits pass interference, regardless of how incredibly flagrant it was, if the refs do not call it then during the replay he's as quite as a mouse.  Won't say nothing.  That gober did the same thing last year.  His biased is so clear and so one sided that the delicate looking little thing should not be announcing the games.

11 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I missed this one. Picked Tyner by 21. Riverside played their butts off. After watching it, I’m not even sure the best team won. Congrats to Tyner on the win though. 

I picked Tyner by a couple of scores, but all week I kept wanting to walk back that pick and go with Riverside. I'm glad I stuck with Tyner, but wish I'd gone with a couple of points instead of a couple of scores. Both teams played their tails off.

3 minutes ago, YBsostupid said:

He didn't have to come out and say it.  Regardless of which west TN team is playing every questionable call against westTN is a good call and every call against the other team is a bad call.  When the team a westTN team is playing commits pass interference, regardless of how incredibly flagrant it was, if the refs do not call it then during the replay he's as quite as a mouse.  Won't say nothing.  That gober did the same thing last year.  His biased is so clear and so one sided that the delicate looking little thing should not be announcing the games.

From all of the things I've heard about them I almost want to sign up so I can see how bad it is.

56 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

IMHO the best options are to go to the end zone with the pass.  A completion roughly 5 yards in the flat has a low percentage chance.  The TD call or a repeat of the first 2 pt conversion would have been better options. Or your suggestion of the RPO to the wide side is a better possibility. Pretty much anything better than throwing to the flat to a double covered back 

Was at a Christmas party with Friends from Parsons,Medina(South Gibson) and Milan every last one of us said why throw it short? No one WR should have even ran a short pattern. Throw it to the end zone.  Was  a good game.