Riverside Vs Tyner for the shiny gold ball.

RHSPanther15

4 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Lot of good local broadcasters around Tennessee that would have given better calls of the games than I have seen this week. The NFHS is just week.

I don't have NFHS, but did watch it on local TV with the sound down while listening to a local guy announce it.  He'd broadcast circles around most guys I've heard. 

I will admit that the TSSAA radio guys this weekend have been pretty good for the most part.

22 minutes ago, YBsostupid said:

How do you Riverside fans like that announcer, the one that doesn't talk as loud.  That guy makes no bones about it.  He does NOT like west TN football.  I mean like, why not just put the Tyner coach wife call the dang game.

tha

so what quarter did that announcer mention how much he disliked that west TN football....

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

1 minute ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I don't have NFHS, but did watch it on local TV with the sound down while listening to a local guy announce it.  He'd broadcast circles around most guys I've heard. 

I will admit that the TSSAA radio guys this weekend have been pretty good for the most part.

that ant what some of them west TN homies like Ybsostupid be thinkin...

Booger just sayin 

9 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I would have liked the touchdown play call used again or fake the off tackle, left end does a two step in hit the corner pattern and qb roll left with run pass option

IMHO the best options are to go to the end zone with the pass.  A completion roughly 5 yards in the flat has a low percentage chance.  The TD call or a repeat of the first 2 pt conversion would have been better options. Or your suggestion of the RPO to the wide side is a better possibility. Pretty much anything better than throwing to the flat to a double covered back 

Edited by TheCommissioner

2 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

IMHO the best options are to go to the end zone with the pass.  A completion roughly 5 yards in the flat has a low percentage chance.  The TD call or a repeat of the first 2 pt conversion. Or your suggestion of the RPO to the wide side. Pretty much anything better than throwing to the flat to a double covered back 

25 could have got it there running straight up the middle. He carried Riverside to the title game. They should have let him carry them to the win.

• Upvote 1