Watson resigns at Gallatin

mondo44

15 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

If you don’t have a vision and are scared of upgrades and some paint, then this is not a job for you.  Surely Caine is better than that!  Pretty sure final money has not been discussed.  

How would they offer the job without money being finalized? I would assume they have everything on the table if they’re making offers.

If Caine is off the table, who’s next? 

On 12/24/2022 at 2:57 PM, Beeman said:

I know for a fact Adam Caine turned it down, The facility’s are terrible at Gallatin and the pay is not great but just ok..

Dude you are laughable. The Upperman weight room is the size of a small classroom. You can't practice indoors in the gyms because the McWilliams run Baxter High. There is no indoor football facility.

He may not want to leave BaxterVegas for Gallatin, but it will not be because of facilities. Try again.

8 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Who said they have made any offers??  

I was referencing Caine. Maybe they haven’t made any offers, I don’t know. Just based in someone saying Caine turned it down  

Does anyone have any real actionable intelligence on who has actually applied or been interviewed? I assume some of you are close enough to the program to know, or is everything being kept hush hush?

On 12/24/2022 at 8:08 PM, GWAVE1 said:

If you don’t have a vision and are scared of upgrades and some paint, then this is not a job for you.  Surely Caine is better than that!  Pretty sure final money has not been discussed.  

Caine turned it down because he has 2 middle schoolers and didnt want to move them to Gallatin ..Got to respect him for that ! Family first ! 

51 minutes ago, runninblind said:

Caine turned it down because he has 2 middle schoolers and didnt want to move them to Gallatin ..Got to respect him for that ! Family first ! 

To my knowledge he was never offered the job but was in the running with several others.  He might have withdrawn his name from consideration but I am pretty sure no official job offer was made. 

• Like 1