Cody White and BA

3DayWknd

15 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

I don't know. He cannot get the same kids into BA with IEPs that he did at NCS

Brothers has basically had a feeder program from BA. He’s a BA alum and would be a good fit. If that happens the NCS search will be interesting. With that QB and large numbers of players that get in there it will be an attractive job to many good coaches. 

The strong rumor that I am hearing out of West Nashville is that Brothers will takeover the Lipscomb Academy program.  Several of the BA people are saying that they feel the next BA coach will be a promotion from within the current BA coaching staff.  This is a different headmaster and Board of Trust than BA has had in past years.

22 minutes ago, cbg said:

The strong rumor that I am hearing out of West Nashville is that Brothers will takeover the Lipscomb Academy program.  Several of the BA people are saying that they feel the next BA coach will be a promotion from within the current BA coaching staff.  This is a different headmaster and Board of Trust than BA has had in past years.

Brothers is BA alum they are bred to hate Lipscomb even way back. If BA wants Brothers that will happen. McIntyre family has ties with Brothers through Vanderbilt and he's a QB coach. 

Edited by BobbyB

1 hour ago, BobbyB said:

Brothers is BA alum they are bred to hate Lipscomb even way back. If BA wants Brothers that will happen. McIntyre family has ties with Brothers through Vanderbilt and he's a QB coach. 

I hear that Brothers is a member of the CofC and Nashville Christian School is a CofC school so that may have some weight but who knows.  There is also a strong rumor floating around that there could be 2 more D2 coaching changes made before the start of next season.  D2 in many ways is nothing more than small college athletics.

Edited by cbg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cbg said:

I hear that Brothers is a member of the CofC and Nashville Christian School is a CofC school so that may have some weight but who knows.  There is also a strong rumor floating around that there could be 2 more D2 coaching changes made before the start of next season.  D2 in many ways is nothing more than small college athletics.

I'm guessing FC after yesterday -retirement, Ensworth bc its always got something working.