West Tennessee Teams

sportsfan53ray

28 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

South Gibson is going to have to get more active taking it to the rim and getting the ball down low to the post. Against Gibson County both times they looked very content trying to shoot three’s They have to create more offense than just three’s. South Side’s defense is just really good and not turning it over will be a challenge. Playing them four times may help them down the road. Will be about as close to playing four boys games with their speed and quickness as you will get. Can’t hurt right. Good luck. 

I have not seen either team play a minute this year. Just what I hear other folks say. I know that SS is favored to win it all. I have heard that SS may be a little banged up. 1 of the senior starters may not be 100% tomorrow night. If you live by the 3 you die by it. So, I agree! 

Edited by ManOfMillions

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

I have not seen either team play a minute this year. Just what I hear other folks say. I know that SS is favored to win it all. I have heard that SS may be a little banged up. 1 of the senior starters may not be 100% tomorrow night. If you live by the 3 you die by it. So, I agree! 

I have seen both play a few times. Best thing to do would be to ask South Side if they will play with four players instead of five and let her rest. Just joking. South Side is a different animal. 

3 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Really!? I want to see both teams at full strength. Who's hurt for South Side? I bought my ticket earlier today. I hope that's not the case. I had co-workers talking about it and how big of a game it will be.

3 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

You taught me something new… who is injured? 

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I have seen both play a few times. Best thing to do would be to ask South Side if they will play with four players instead of five and let her rest. Just joking. South Side is a different animal. 

We will play them with 3 lol we are hungry! And y’all aren’t too bad yourself sir! 

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

We will play them with 3 lol we are hungry! And y’all aren’t too bad yourself sir! 

We have a pretty good 8 or 9 that can play. Our Freshman have really turned our defense into a different animal and has been a great addition. Others have played well too. Blessed to be playing and watching and thankful to the good Lord. South Gibson likes to shoot three’s and I just think it will be difficult to score period. South Side has beat up on every body they played. We will see. South Side big. Like I said earlier. Playing y’all 4 times will be beneficial for South Gibson. Game will surely slow down when they play other teams. No disrespect to South Gibson. Good team. Just y’all are a different animal.

34 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

We have a pretty good 8 or 9 that can play. Our Freshman have really turned our defense into a different animal and has been a great addition. Others have played well too. Blessed to be playing and watching and thankful to the good Lord. South Gibson likes to shoot three’s and I just think it will be difficult to score period. South Side has beat up on every body they played. We will see. South Side big. Like I said earlier. Playing y’all 4 times will be beneficial for South Gibson. Game will surely slow down when they play other teams. No disrespect to South Gibson. Good team. Just y’all are a different animal.

Yea that’s one thing I will give it to Coach Brent, he gets his younger players time to develop! All year except a few games has been blowouts & he blend talent with an inexperienced player. We are grateful to have him born & raised from South Side! We are thankful for Coach Brent & Coach Damon for being South Side alums 

14 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea that’s one thing I will give it to Coach Brent, he gets his younger players time to develop! All year except a few games has been blowouts & he blend talent with an inexperienced player. We are grateful to have him born & raised from South Side! We are thankful for Coach Brent & Coach Damon for being South Side alums 

He is fun to watch coach. Him and Wilkins are unreal effort coaches. Always see GC and South Side battle to the end. Both of us get our money’s worth. I wished I could watch y’all tomm. We got McKenzie. Mrs. Davis is back. Glad she is back. That girl can flat out play. Keep us up to date on this page and I will keep McKenzie game up to date with score updates.

7 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

He is fun to watch coach. Him and Wilkins are unreal effort coaches. Always see GC and South Side battle to the end. Both of us get our money’s worth. I wished I could watch y’all tomm. We got McKenzie. Mrs. Davis is back. Glad she is back. That girl can flat out play. Keep us up to date on this page and I will keep McKenzie game up to date with score updates.

She is back.  She looked good the other night vs Houston Co. Better test tonight against GC.  See you there Pioneer. 

8 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Yea they are 2 of my favorite coaches in West Tennessee! I heard she was back, and that is awesome! She is back for the most important time of the year! I wish she could’ve played against us last week but I know we didn’t matter. Health means everything right now, especially over wins & losses. 

Good luck tonight and I will update y’all on here! Thanks pioneer42