Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

15 minutes ago, ForTheRidge said:

I’m new to here and fairly new to OR. I realize that some random Maryville guy is  obsessed with our plight and thinks we are no longer relevant. However, I don’t think we’re desperate enough to need a Clinton coach. 

Yeah, I don’t see OR going that route. That’s not to say that I don’t think he’s a good coach by any means, I just don’t see it happening. But hey, I could be wrong about everything. Nothing would shock me.

Edited by SweetScience

1 minute ago, bounder said:

ForTheRidge. Kwayu Graham went to Oak Ridge High School and played football. Did pretty well at it also!

Also has head coaching experience at Austin-East and another school or two, whose names escape memory at the moment. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ForTheRidge said:

I’m new to here and fairly new to OR. I realize that some random Maryville guy is  obsessed with our plight and thinks we are no longer relevant. However, I don’t think we’re desperate enough to need a Clinton coach. 

Seeing as you are new to the OR community, maybe brush up on a little OR football history. I would like to know the reason Graham left in the first place. I have a gut feeling that it has something to do with a “higher up” that is still involved. Swallow the pride and give the man a call. No reason he should be at Clinton coaching.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Seeing as you are new to the OR community, maybe brush up on a little OR football history. I would like to know the reason Graham left in the first place. I have a gut feeling that it has something to do with a “higher up” that is still involved. Swallow the pride and give the man a call. No reason he should be at Clinton coaching.

Touché. And that’s why I’d be surprised if he got the job, or even a call for that matter.

Edited by SweetScience

1 hour ago, ForTheRidge said:

Barney is a good guy, and when he says OR is his 2nd favorite team, I think he genuinely means it. Lol

A whole lot of assuming goes on here. That’s fine; it’s for everyone’s opinions. It’s just that so many readers take that assumption, or a gut feeling, and state it as facts. 
I guess I’ll just wait until it’s announced. 
And if OR is so irrelevant why is everyone from everywhere so interested in this thread?

Edited by ForTheRidge

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Barney is a good guy, and when he says OR is his 2nd favorite team, I think he genuinely means it. Lol

Wait, what?   

I always figured Billy Blunt was Barn's back up school.  He often speaks so highly of them.  

4 hours ago, ILB1999WHS said:

That's fair.  But using this season as evidence that you're in good shape doesn't make sense.  Sure you made the quarters.  You were also 7-6.  Yall fired the first year coach at the end of the season.  I'm still waiting on Gaddis to go full Bearden and just name himself as the replacement.

How is the non existent chance of Gaddis hiring himself going full Bearden as you contend?

• CoachT locked this topic