Who should or could be the next football coach at Oak Ridge?

bounder

38 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

my negativity about how the previous coach was released is blatant.  Has nothing to do with OR.  It's shocking to me that you're just willing to put your head in the sand and move on to the next coach.  A man with a family got jobbed for no good reason.  

But the coach you just referenced has been at multiple programs, resigned from multiple programs.  I don't know him.  I did see GP play a couple times while he was there and they looked okay.

But a guy that's bounced around would fit the bill for what I'd expect at OR right now.

Just don't let him proctor any tests! 

40 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The Price brothers from Campbell County who took one of the worse messes of the century and turned it into something respectable.

They would be able to get some good players from surrounding counties. They both have great experience at getting players eligible with out changing their residence. 

27 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I can't be negative on Cleveland because they did go after some good coaches but they did get turned down and I know that for a fact. That's part of the reason it's taken so long. Go ask Mr Rankin and Mr Creasy what they offered them. 

Um well I’d say they would turn anybody down. Who is gonna be our next coach since u already know? Lol

Edited by fooseball95

18 minutes ago, vawls54 said:

10 pages of a lot of nothing. OR swung and missed with rankin and quarles and the ones on here who "KNOW" wont say.. yall keep it going. 

That’s because the kids on the team don’t know yet. Of course we aren’t going to say anything until it’s official. That’s just standard operating procedures, I would think.

Edited by SweetScience

16 minutes ago, vawls54 said:

10 pages of a lot of nothing. OR swung and missed with rankin and quarles and the ones on here who "KNOW" wont say.. yall keep it going. 

I don’t know anything ab candidates for this job, I just wanted to get some names and ideas thrown around just to see what people think. These boards are for healthy discussion! :thumb: