Oak Ridge football 2023

SweetScience

3 minutes ago, OR nole said:

You got a user name just to troll seven teams in the last 30 minutes. Bored or just no class?

Just asking hard questions that nobody wants to answer but everyone outside their team’s bubble is wanting to know. I understand having three different coaches in three years is tough for the MildCats but give us answers! 

To answer your question since you won’t answer mine, no class right now, still on break for a couple more weeks. 

**Had to get a new username because my old account was locked out and had my old email address on it. 

Edited by FootballFan888
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

How are the MildCats gonna be this year with the new coaching staff?

Bigger question, given Coach Rang’s track record of staying places for 2 years, will he be there after 2024? Also, will he be allowed to proctor ACT exams?

Should be decent. Not sure if he will be here after 2024, but one can hope. As far as I know, none of us here can tell the future? But If he doesn’t, I’m sure we’ll all survive through it somehow. I’m guessing he’ll be allowed to proctor ACT exams? If not, im sure he’ll be fine, but for his sake, I hope he’ll be able to. There, I answered it for you. Anything else you’d like to know? 

Edited by SweetScience

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Should be decent. Not sure if he will be here after 2024, but one can hope. As far as I know, none of us here can tell the future? But If he doesn’t, I’m sure we’ll all make it through. I’m guessing he’ll be allowed to proctor ACT exams? If not, life will still go on, but for his sake, I hope he’ll be able to. There, I answered it for you. Anything else you’d like to know? 

Winner Powerball numbers for tonight. 

21 hours ago, FootballFan888 said:

How are the MildCats gonna be this year with the new coaching staff?

Bigger question, given Coach Rang’s track record of staying places for 2 years, will he be there after 2024? Also, will he be allowed to proctor ACT exams?

Since it's not 2025 yet, we don't know and I, for one, Don't care. I'm happy we have him now. As for the ACT comment, get a life. Have you ever made a mistake? If not, you're truly one of a kind...or two of a kind, "you and Jesus".