Centennial

fredjones

2 hours ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Our East Nashville fan doesn't buy that haha.

I definitely don’t lol but in all seriousness. I don’t think he’s going to leave. Centennial has some dogs but he can’t get the type he has and can get at East Nashville. If he does decide to leave I got the same two guys on top of my list from pearls staff.

Has anyone from metro ever got an job in another county before , not being Blade or Aydelott ?

There will be several ppl applying for this job. No disrespect but PC coaches wouldn't be at the top of my list .

I think it's a good move for Stewart to take , metro is metro and it will always be that way . I would see what I could do outside of metro and centennial has great athletes . It could be a great situation .

5 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

You are about to get your feelings hurt East Nasty.

He is just stirring the pot , He does not care , he is not a real supporter , he use to be but moved to PC , that's why he mentioned their staffers . He may not have ever met the guy .all the turmoil, hostility  and brawls amongst each other why would East hire a PC guy. It will be several applicants.  Why would a PC guy want the job if they hate East so much?

Is there anyone on the staff that could get a shot ?

9 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

“ .all the turmoil, hostility  and brawls amongst each other why would East hire a PC guy. It will be several applicants.  Why would a PC guy want the job if they hate East so much? “

Look what you choose to say? Why not talk about the East and PC kids who hang out with each other on the regular or the 1st cousins/Brothers on each side? What about the PC alumni on both staffs? What about the parents of kids who grew up out North/West who has kids at East? End of the day it’s all love. It’s a few rotten apples on both sides but it’s love at the end of the day. “Hate East so Much”  Now as an older PC guy if you said Hate Whites creek we might can agree on that but East nahhh. To many family members on each side.