2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

On 9/30/2023 at 4:22 PM, orngnblk said:

Willis broke his ankle in the middle of the second quarter!!He didn't have a chance to show much other than running by all your guys on the first series and he did drop a SURE TD.He is proving himself every Sat right now also.

Officials tried to give Greenback that game.Look at the stats from that game.Tubbs was out also at the half and TD called back.Terrible officiating for a championship game.

21 hours ago, hogheaven said:

I hope the lake county kid gets it just cuz it's 20 miles from me.   No other reason  smh

I just don't see it happening with 3 losses and more than likely 2 more losses coming against undefeated JCS who has beaten USJ 40 to 0 and scored 60 points against Fayette Co.And LC also plays Union City.

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Officials tried to give Greenback that game.Look at the stats from that game.Tubbs was out also at the half and TD called back.Terrible officiating for a championship game.

My friend I am not arguing the outcome of the game. I'm just saying you all said you shut Willis down. Well, you did not, he broke his ankle.EARLY!Good luck to you all.

15 hours ago, orngnblk said:

My friend I am not arguing the outcome of the game. I'm just saying you all said you shut Willis down. Well, you did not, he broke his ankle.EARLY!Good luck to you all.

I was at the game.

It was an excellent game.

GB had the lead after 3 quarters. 

After intercepting the ball at LC 9 yd line and up 1 point,  GB threw a costly INT of their own. 

9 plays 92 yards later went Lake County. 

Then a pick 6 sealed the deal.

Great game I thought.  Better team won? Yes, I think so.  But it close.