2023 1A Mr. Football early predictions.

RedRebelman

18 minutes ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

This award has to be Dawson White. No questions asked, there is no other player in 1a who has the impact on their team this kid does. If you take him off of Moore County they are an average team at best. They might as well call this award the “Mr. White” award this season.

Evidently the water is diluted with whiskey and everyone in Moore County stays drunk. Open your eyes and watch more football than just Moore county. There are several kids that are just as deserving as that kid. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

This award has to be Dawson White. No questions asked, there is no other player in 1a who has the impact on their team this kid does. If you take him off of Moore County they are an average team at best. They might as well call this award the “Mr. White” award this season.

You must be Mr. White

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

Just a fan of great high school football players! If you have not seen this team play then I understand why you do not understand me.

Nobody can watch him play because yall are paranoid down there and take the games off NFHS. So how is anyone supposed to believe he is that good? It's not like your beating any teams that have hopes of a deep playoff run. So don't hype him up if we can't watch him play. I guess we just need to take your opion and vote him in as Mr.Football?

7 minutes ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

Just a fan of great high school football players! If you have not seen this team play then I understand why you do not understand me.

The kid is obviously a really good football player and is having a great year. But to say he is hands down the winner 7 games in is just laughable. There are other players out there carrying their team to wins and putting up really good numbers too. Don’t be so tunneled visioned in on one player when there is plenty deserving of the award. Been plenty of kids over the years who should have won or even been nominated that didn’t get it. Just enjoy the games and cheer all the kids on and whoever wins it, be happy for them

But I bet this kid and all other kids playing would trade a Mr. Football for a gold ball 

5 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Nobody can watch him play because yall are paranoid down there and take the games off NFHS. So how is anyone supposed to believe he is that good? It's not like your beating any teams that have hopes of a deep playoff run. So don't hype him up if we can't watch him play. I guess we just need to take your opion and vote him in as Mr.Football?

I looked.

There's about 3 games on NFHS network of MoCo.

FCHS game.  Cornersville game.  Collinwood game. 

Or am I missing something? 

THOSE FANS OUT EAST ALREADY KNOW 90% OF THE TIME IT’S GOING TO BE SP IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO THEY JUST WANT ANY AWARD BC THAT STATE TITLE WON’T EVEN COME CLOSE TO THEM & MY HONEST OPINION I DON’T THINK WE WILL MAKE IT PAST 2ND ROUND & WE GONE ALWAYS GET US ONE SO YEA WE ROOTING FOR CALVIN TO GET THE EXPOSURE HE NEEDS & ANYONE ELSE SO THAT THEY CAN PURSUE THEIR CAREERS FURTHER WITH THE SAME EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AS THOSE KIDS OUT EAST!!!SO YEA THAT GOLD MAN DOING THE STIFFARM WE WANT IT!!!LEADING RUSHER IN THE NATION AND THEY ARE NOT REPORTING HIS DEFENSIVE PLAY BC HE IS UP IN NUMBERS ON THAT TOO!!!!!!!MR. FOOTBALL COMING BACK TO THE WEST BC IT’S ONLY RIGHT!!!!!

1 hour ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

Take him off Moore County they are still a 8 win team. 

Take Franklin off of Cornersville , ehhh maybe .500. 

Dawson touches the ball way more than Franklin and Franklin has more yards and touchdowns than white does passing and rushing together.