Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest in 4AAAA

Blaze45

23 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I'm seeing some extolling the virtues of their favorite team in one breath, then in another breath complaining about the bracket they're in. 
Play your best and if it's good enough you win. 

Yes there is truth in this statement. I am not going to complain because it could be anyone in a bracket with maybe a little easier path.  I will say that on the surface you have to be great 3 games in a row to be the Champion on one side of the bracket vs just being great for the championship.... That said its hard to be that consistent.... and stay healthy 

1 hour ago, Blaze45 said:

Yes there is truth in this statement. I am not going to complain because it could be anyone in a bracket with maybe a little easier path.  I will say that on the surface you have to be great 3 games in a row to be the Champion on one side of the bracket vs just being great for the championship.... That said its hard to be that consistent.... and stay healthy 

Yep 100% agree with this one.   It will take 3 great games to win it from bottom bracket .  Can’t slip up or you’ll be in the bleachers.  Going to be fun to watch.

Will GH pull the upset tonight over Clarksville?   I think that game will be tight.  If it is close late, they can definitely pull off and upset.   They have proven that already in the district,  then in the region,  then again in the sectional.   Will Cinderella show up at the big dance tonight?

28 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

Im predicting a Bartlett/Bearden final. Being that Bearden is in that bottom bracket and how brutal it is with Blackman and Bradley Central, their legs could be a bit more used and I am picking Bartlett to win the gold. 

Bartlett has no chance against any team from the bottom bracket if they play like they are now. I honestly was expecting much more from them after the way some posters were hyping them up. Under 40% fg percentage and 61% FT and as of now 14% from 3. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts22

1 hour ago, Dadof23 said:

Mind blown at how bad Greenhill and Clarksville are to be at state.  What's worse is that one of them is gonna be a final four team.

What’s more shocking is they had to beat someone to get here!  Cookeville beat Greenhill by 27 in district championship and 25 in region championship and neither game was that close but they make the final four and Cookeville has to beat Blackman to do the same. Lol now that’s funny!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Will GH pull the upset tonight over Clarksville?   I think that game will be tight.  If it is close late, they can definitely pull off and upset.   They have proven that already in the district,  then in the region,  then again in the sectional.   Will Cinderella show up at the big dance tonight?

Hello Cinderella!    Enjoy your dance.

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

What’s more shocking is they had to beat someone to get here!  Cookeville beat Greenhill by 27 in district championship and 25 in region championship and neither game was that close but they make the final four and Cookeville has to beat Blackman to do the same. Lol now that’s funny!

What’s more shocking is adults talking crap about 15-18 year old girls. Grow up. They’ve beat the teams in front of them - Hendersonville, Beech, Brentwood and now Clarksville. Stop talking crap about them and give them credit for making a run. 

• Upvote 1