Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest in 4AAAA

Blaze45

13 minutes ago, toolegit said:

What’s more shocking is adults talking crap about 15-18 year old girls. Grow up. They’ve beat the teams in front of them - Hendersonville, Beech, Brentwood and now Clarksville. Stop talking crap about them and give them credit for making a run. 

They upset Lebanon (#2 9AAAA),  Beech (#1 10AAAA), Brentwood (#2 11AAAA and #1 Region 6AAAA), and now Clarksville (#1 13AAAA and #1 Region7AAAA).  Clarksville also has the likely AAAA Ms Basketball.  GH deserves credit for sure.  

Edited by LadyCavsFan
  • Like 2

That game was simply not very good basketball played by two mediocre teams.  Not taking anything away from either team.  They both did what they needed to do to get there.  Bartlett will win by 20 plus and every team on the bottom of the bracket is 20 points better than them as well.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, toolegit said:

What’s more shocking is adults talking crap about 15-18 year old girls. Grow up. They’ve beat the teams in front of them - Hendersonville, Beech, Brentwood and now Clarksville. Stop talking crap about them and give them credit for making a run. 

Never said one word about any player or players. I said the team is extremely weak to make it this far based on the rest of the competition. The athletes that play the game deserve all the credit in the world. Never underestimate the heart of a kid that’s willing to sacrifice like they have to. 

5 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Bartlett has no chance against any team from the bottom bracket if they play like they are now. I honestly was expecting much more from them after the way some posters were hyping them up. Under 40% fg percentage and 61% FT and as of now 14% from 3. 

I called a Bartlett win because they have the extra day built in. Luck of the draw. Those bottom teams all have to play upper level to get to the finals and are going to be much more strung than Bartlett would be by coasting to the finals. It always always plays a factor in having that extra day

15 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Will GH pull the upset tonight over Clarksville?   I think that game will be tight.  If it is close late, they can definitely pull off and upset.   They have proven that already in the district,  then in the region,  then again in the sectional.   Will Cinderella show up at the big dance tonight?

You called it! The Cinderella show continues! 

12 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

Bartlett has no chance against any team from the bottom bracket if they play like they are now. I honestly was expecting much more from them after the way some posters were hyping them up. Under 40% fg percentage and 61% FT and as of now 14% from 3. 

You never know! You have to play the game! Bartlett is very capable of beating anyone in the tournament, just like any other team here is capable of the same! Bad games will happen, but did they win that game? 

8 hours ago, Dadof23 said:

That game was simply not very good basketball played by two mediocre teams.  Not taking anything away from either team.  They both did what they needed to do to get there.  Bartlett will win by 20 plus and every team on the bottom of the bracket is 20 points better than them as well.

You have to play the game! 

8 hours ago, Dadof23 said:

I never said it would be pretty.   But they know their strengths and weaknesses.   Their coach puts them in a position to win at the end.   It’s not fun to watch but it has been effective.