Way Too Early 23-24 AA top preseason teams

HawkGuy06

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Wouldn't suprise me King. Probably a safe bet to say one of Mckenzie, Wayne County and Pickett County. But I wouldn't count out Moore County and Richland either to throw a wrench in the party. Richland has beaten Loretto and Moore County is tough as well.

Everyone knows I'm about real talk. I'm a Cloudland lady highlander parent.  I believe our lady landers could beat any team in the Murphy center this year but Pickett and Wayne would and should be favored.  We lost a key player for the season or we'd have a fighters chance to win it all.  I still think we'll make the big dance and if we could win one game,  it'll be something we've never done.  

5 hours ago, THE KING said:

Everyone knows I'm about real talk. I'm a Cloudland lady highlander parent.  I believe our lady landers could beat any team in the Murphy center this year but Pickett and Wayne would and should be favored.  We lost a key player for the season or we'd have a fighters chance to win it all.  I still think we'll make the big dance and if we could win one game,  it'll be something we've never done.  

King I trust your opinion but I have my doubts, you guys struggled against a really bad Coalfield team that lost by 20 to a bad Wartburg team. A meddle of the pack AA Meigs team went to Wartburg and won by 50 and could’ve won by 100 if they wanted to, that’s why I think A is way down in the east this year but I could be wrong.

Great game Lady Mustangs !  Summertown you are a very good team and could it be that we both may get to state again?  We still have some great teams to get through, but both of these teams look good.  I do believe both teams make each other better.  Would not surprise me if we tee this game up again in region finals !

34 minutes ago, gogold said:

Great game Lady Mustangs !  Summertown you are a very good team and could it be that we both may get to state again?  We still have some great teams to get through, but both of these teams look good.  I do believe both teams make each other better.  Would not surprise me if we tee this game up again in region finals !

I watched the second half on X Sports. Never know what will happen when these two meet. Cannon County looks to be the cream of the crop in the other District.. Ought to be interesting. Who has the Region this year?? 

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I watched the second half on X Sports. Never know what will happen when these two meet. Cannon County looks to be the cream of the crop in the other District.. Ought to be interesting. Who has the Region this year?? 

It's at Loretto this year !

Big upset last night Alcoa over GP, that makes things interesting. The region in at Alcoa, and those two should play again in the championship, if Alcoa can do it again, that would more than likely send GP to Central and Meigs to Alcoa. Tournament time can be crazy.

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Big upset last night Alcoa over GP, that makes things interesting. The region in at Alcoa, and those two should play again in the championship, if Alcoa can do it again, that would more than likely send GP to Central and Meigs to Alcoa. Tournament time can be crazy.

I have a feeling that Alcoa only awakened a sleeping giant. 

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Tournament Time can be crazy. Never know. That is the reason they play the games. Good win for Alcoa. 

49 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Possibly or created some doubt knowing they have to go back to Alcoa. I guess we will see how it turns out.

I’m thinking that Alcoa just figured out that not only can they play with Gatlinburg Pittman they can actually beat them. With the region tournament in Alcoa, they have to be the favorites to win the region tournament.  No one wants to go to Central for a substate game.  Been there done that did not end well.