2023 2A Predictions

Chiefbigfoot

On 6/23/2023 at 6:05 PM, CoyDillard said:

May have the most athletes collectively they've ever had really. There will be some on the 2nd team that would start for most teams in the region. The kid returning from Beech is a burner. Rumor is there's another athlete coming in July just south of us. This team is loaded. Whether or not they can put it all together and put it on the field remains to be seen. 

The incoming freshmen and what's coming up the next 2 years is scary good. McCallie is really after a couple. Hopefully they stay loyal.

Got a surprise addition to the team. Stud LB from GA. Kid will start day 1. I knew there was a lot of youth on last year's team but I didn't realize that there was 8 sophomore starters on both sides of the ball last season. Next couple years should be fun in Jasper. Couple more additions coming in the next couple weeks I hear too. Buckle up!!

22 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

I’m sure you were at practice this week. It’s the dead period you moron. If ur gonna troll atleast be logical.

Chief small foot, 

Please come out from whatever rock you're living under. Me and you both know that them their indians are practicing during this dead period, just not "Publicly". I would hate for the @TSSAA to get involved. This is not a great look for you boy coach brooks 

With Love,

Margaret

1 hour ago, margaret1989 said:

Chief small foot, 

Please come out from whatever rock you're living under. Me and you both know that them their indians are practicing during this dead period, just not "Publicly". I would hate for the @TSSAA to get involved. This is not a great look for you boy coach brooks 

With Love,

Margaret

Not funny. People see your posts and laugh about how stupid you are. 

55 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Not funny. People see your posts and laugh about how stupid you are. 

Oh, well hello, Big Purple Machine,

Back to the insults I see, just like your whole page is filled with. Speaking of a good laugh, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? This ain't the 90s no more. Your Milan Bulldogs ain't coming back! 

With "Bulldog-Bringin' the wood!!!" Love, 

Margaret

• Like 1

5 hours ago, margaret1989 said:

Oh, well hello, Big Purple Machine,

Back to the insults I see, just like your whole page is filled with. Speaking of a good laugh, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately? This ain't the 90s no more. Your Milan Bulldogs ain't coming back! 

With "Bulldog-Bringin' the wood!!!" Love, 

Margaret

I see I touched a nerve. Sorry I hurt your feelings. 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I see I touched a nerve. Sorry I hurt your feelings. 

You may need sensitivity training BPM. Maggrot is right about it not being the 90's anymore...in this day and age you could be "cancelled" for simply telling the truth to some Karen who is offended when people laugh at them for being stupid.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

You may need sensitivity training BPM. Maggrot is right about it not being the 90's anymore...in this day and age you could be "cancelled" for simply telling the truth to some Karen who is offended when people laugh at them for being stupid.

48 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

This dude is not a resident of East. He has 5 accounts on here. Nor did he graduate from East just a lonely fellow that needs attention. 

I find her humorous. I like to sit back in the shadows and observe. Every now and then I’ll jump out and slap her and slip back in the shadows just to listen to her ignorant response. It’s funny. I know she isn’t a resident of East. Not smart enough. Watch… her comes her reply…

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Funny thing about his “90’s” comment is we have been to the title game 5 time since the 90’s. She obviously knows nothing. 

On 7/8/2023 at 2:53 PM, CoyDillard said:

Got a surprise addition to the team. Stud LB from GA. Kid will start day 1. I knew there was a lot of youth on last year's team but I didn't realize that there was 8 sophomore starters on both sides of the ball last season. Next couple years should be fun in Jasper. Couple more additions coming in the next couple weeks I hear too. Buckle up!!

No excuse for losing this year, 

• Upvote 1