I’m so confused

Elias287

I’ve never made a CouchT account, but I just had to. I saw somebody post about Bearden High School the other day. I mean, it was pretty much a book. I didn’t read it at all, but I read the messages, and it was talking about illegal activity and stuff and other stuff like that. I’m so confused. Can someone tell me, like, are they paying players? Because that’s nothing new. I mean, everybody’s done it. Jordan James got paid $63,000 to transfer to Oakland a few years ago. Alcoa has done it, and Knox Central is doing it. Powell has done it. Bradley Central, Maryville, Riverdale—the list goes on and on. Why is everyone hammering Bearden High School? I don’t understand. Someone, please fill me in.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Bearden is the outlaw program of the state. The head coach does not work for Knox County schools. He is a professional recruiter of 7th and 8th grade talent through his Tennessee Future Stars program. One Coach is a teaching assistant in the school and is paid $25,000 by the booster club to supplement his TA salary. One coach teaches there and the rest are non faculty 

They pay kids to transfer to Bearden and provide the fake addresses to players.  So in answer to your question about being confused. Is it right to cheat and steal just because everyone else does.  There is right and wrong. The reason the TSSAA hasn’t been able to verify anything yet is the Bearden Admin covers for them. The AD Morgan Shinlever covers up all the sins of the football program. The principal hired a guy and has Shinlever vouching for Jones.

So Elias287, I hope to clear up your confusion

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Hartleyrick said:

Bearden is the outlaw program of the state. The head coach does not work for Knox County schools. He is a professional recruiter of 7th and 8th grade talent through his Tennessee Future Stars program. One Coach is a teaching assistant in the school and is paid $25,000 by the booster club to supplement his TA salary. One coach teaches there and the rest are non faculty 

They pay kids to transfer to Bearden and provide the fake addresses to players.  So in answer to your question about being confused. Is it right to cheat and steal just because everyone else does.  There is right and wrong. The reason the TSSAA hasn’t been able to verify anything yet is the Bearden Admin covers for them. The AD Morgan Shinlever covers up all the sins of the football program. The principal hired a guy and has Shinlever vouching for Jones.

You live in a fantasy world if you believe that jibberish. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Hartleyrick said:

I’m going to need a lot of proof, bro. I’m sorry, but you can't just leave it at that. I need more information, proof, or anything else.

I would once and for all like to know who Maryville paid to come play for them since I've met every parent personally that has moved here the past 25 years and know why and what their story was on how they came into the program. The biggest issue with Bearden will be, can you mix oil and water? From the one story I heard last year a lot of parents were upset over personal issues that happened away from the football field which one said feed them with plastic spoons and forks not your best silveware.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I would once and for all like to know who Maryville paid to come play for them since I've met every parent personally that has moved here the past 25 years and know why and what their story was on how they came into the program. The biggest issue with Bearden will be, can you mix oil and water? From the one story I heard last year a lot of parents were upset over personal issues that happened away from the football field which one said feed them with plastic spoons and forks not your best silveware.

Don't take the troll's bait.......you should know better by now......same source...different name.

That's all this site is anymore, killing coacht a slow death..........

Bait GIFs | Tenor

So let me get this straight....   Bearden is playing players to move into their district in order to obtain the following records over the past 10 years....  ?!?!??!

2013  4-7
2014  1-9
2015  6-5
2016  4-7
2017  6-5
2018  8-3
2019  5-7
2020  4-6
2021  4-6
2022  7-5

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Oh, I don’t know. I was just listing names of schools that, I mean, pretty much everyone is aware of, but I may be wrong, but I just don’t know. I just made a coach account. I’ve been reading off this message board for like 10 months. I’ve never run into a wall this confusing. And I’m still confused lmao

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Don't take the troll's bait.......you should know better by now......same source...different name.

That's all this site is anymore, killing coacht a slow death..........

Bait GIFs | Tenor

I don’t know what this means, but I just made this account..?

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

So let me get this straight....   Bearden is playing players to move into their district in order to obtain the following records over the past 10 years....  ?!?!??!

2013  4-7
2014  1-9
2015  6-5
2016  4-7
2017  6-5
2018  8-3
2019  5-7
2020  4-6
2021  4-6
2022  7-5

That’s what I’m trying to get figured out but no one is answering me

2 hours ago, Elias287 said:

Oh, I don’t know. I was just listing names of schools that, I mean, pretty much everyone is aware of, but I may be wrong, but I just don’t know. I just made a coach account. I’ve been reading off this message board for like 10 months. I’ve never run into a wall this confusing. And I’m still confused lmao

2 hours ago, Elias287 said:

It's always great to have a new poster. Welcome aboard.