6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

14 hours ago, memphisfbguru12 said:

1. Gallatin

2. M Juliet

3. Lebanon

4. Wilson

Going off a buddies intel. He says Juliet has the best team and it’s not close but whoever Perry is doesn’t discipline them at all so I’m going with Gallatin. They did lose the best coach they’ve had from what buddy says so who knows. Just glad some people here are active. Nobody on here ever talks about my Dragons.

Trey Perry has no discipline but Chad Watson did and is the best coach they have ever had? 

Even from a Central fan, is this a real post?

7 minutes ago, DubbC said:

Trey Perry has no discipline but Chad Watson did and is the best coach they have ever had? 

I don’t know, I’m not from the area. Just going off what my buddy said. He’s not the brightest it sounds like. Does Perry not run a disciplined program or was Watson the one who wasn’t a good coach?

On 7/11/2023 at 10:29 AM, runninblind said:

Who comes out on top ?

I am going to be optimistic about my Wildcats chances this season.. 

But I think the change of scenery for the Central program has been great to see. There have been a lot of improvements around the WC program, and the physicality has really picked up. I am excited about the offense and think Coach Kuhn will have WC back to the WC that was consistently beating or challenging the rest of the teams in the County. He has came in and overhauled a lot of things and has assembled the best staff that they have had in years.

I think the Region goes

1. Mt. Juliet

2. Gallatin

3. Wilson Central

4. Lebanon

Maybe too optimistic, but Lebanon and Green Hill lost a ton. Mt. Juliet lost a lot too, but their Junior class is pretty talented..  Number 34 from last year can be a difference maker at RB and the Travers kid looks to be the best QB in the Region. I think Lebanon has too many questions on the OL, but still think they are more talented than GH. Does anyone know what the GH offense is going to look like? Are they staying in the spread or going Wing T? I know Coach White has preferred the Wing T in the past.

5 minutes ago, memphisfbguru12 said:

I don’t know, I’m not from the area. Just going off what my buddy said. He’s not the brightest it sounds like. Does Perry not run a disciplined program or was Watson the one who wasn’t a good coach?

Watson ran one of the most undisciplined programs in history and underachieved every single year. I'll let others speak on Perry as I'm not super familiar with his program. From the outside looking in, it looks like Perry does a good job. MJ is always competitive with Perry. Whoever your buddy is..... what a take on Watson

4 minutes ago, thetubthumper said:

Watson ran one of the most undisciplined programs in history and underachieved every single year. I'll let others speak on Perry as I'm not super familiar with his program. From the outside looking in, it looks like Perry does a good job. MJ is always competitive with Perry. Whoever your buddy is..... what a take on Watson

From my vantage point, Perry has always ran a pretty tight ship. I think that has been the case with the MJ program ever since Roger Perry took over in like 2005 or so. 

I have nothing to do with Gallatin or Sumner County teams and the only things I have ever heard about Watson have been awful. Losing him is probably the best thing to happen to Gallatin football in years.

15 minutes ago, DubbC said:

No, this is not a real post. Every coach Gallatin had since Coach Barron from the 1960's has been a winner until the last two. We can all try and say it was this or that as to why they didn't win. Bottom line is, they didn't win at a place that won a LOT more than lost up till 2012 staff changes. There was a couple decent years from the last two staffs, but overall were very underwhelming. New sheriff in town now!! Let's allow him some time to build it how he sees fit. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2023 at 1:28 PM, theawesomebro said:

plus they beat CPA last year who beat oakland which means in IFL terms, they are better than oakland.  : )

What MJ sees in FRA is a small team as a whole...lot of thins....they want overpower anyone, but ole Bill produces a very well coached team with what he has...and he has had a decent lot the last few years with a couple serious bigs to help with that passin game...

FRA want win the Gold Ball contest.....and may not see the dance.....possible but probably not because if they can secure M2 this year FRA will get mainly West teams in that bracket instead of East....which means Luzziane is the Alpha over there.....them Presbyterians will complete regular season M1....thinking that means W5 and so forth

.....but better than Creasy's squad.....NAH

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

MJ over Hunters lane

Gallatin over Station Camp

Wilson Central over Northwest 

Warren County over White County

Upperman over Lebanon

Green Hill over West Creek

Cookeville has an early bye

Like them all but I will take White Co over Warren