1A prediction in the Finals

Geno

1 hour ago, SpottedGoat said:

I'm not sure how Moore County went from being one of the "it" teams with Dawson White after season last fall to barely being mentioned now..... 

Kind of sounds like the entire East has forfeited their season to let South Pitt just show up in Chattanooga. Any other fan bases any where over there? 

It's still early, show some team pride.

Pulling for the Dresden Lions! 

I don't see anyone just "letting" SP show up in Chattanooga. I'm sure they will get the best effort from everyone they play on this side. 

2 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

I'm not sure how Moore County went from being one of the "it" teams with Dawson White after season last fall to barely being mentioned now..... 

Kind of sounds like the entire East has forfeited their season to let South Pitt just show up in Chattanooga. Any other fan bases any where over there?

White's the best player in 1A but it's a team sport. He had to sit out on defense at times last year and save his energy for the offense. They're an injury away from a 3 seed.  How has MC looked in scrimmages? Them and Fayetteville are keeping it quiet in the preseason.

South Pitt has already been crowned east champ. 

23 minutes ago, Salem said:

White's the best player in 1A but it's a team sport. He had to sit out on defense at times last year and save his energy for the offense. They're an injury away from a 3 seed.  How has MC looked in scrimmages? Them and Fayetteville are keeping it quiet in the preseason.

South Pitt has already been crowned east champ. 

We've had that at Dresden too. T. Oliver our QB & middle LB for last few years. Human beings can't give more on the field than ole #1 did physically, But it's just too much to play every snap of the game sometimes. So, I understand that with Moore & true, haven't heard, or I just missed the scrim talk about MC. We saw first hand what McKenzie had last year as they are our neighbors. The folks I know from there had lots of respect for MC last fall & expected them to be a preseason threat. 

South Pittsburg has a very talented Team for sure I don’t see anyone in the east beating them IF they stay Healthy. Mase having 6 D1 players will be very hard to beat in the west and should make it to Chattanooga . Mase definitely has a harder task than South Pittsburg.  Those that say South Pittsburg is being given the east is wrong. South Pittsburg will earn every Win and I do t care what classification you are in if you play South Pittsburg you better show up to Play! Nothing is given!

14 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

It's still early, show some team pride.

Pulling for the Dresden Lions! 

We know what's coming!Nobody North of Chattanooga has a chance.

13 hours ago, SpottedGoat said:

We've had that at Dresden too. T. Oliver our QB & middle LB for last few years. Human beings can't give more on the field than ole #1 did physically, But it's just too much to play every snap of the game sometimes. So, I understand that with Moore & true, haven't heard, or I just missed the scrim talk about MC. We saw first hand what McKenzie had last year as they are our neighbors. The folks I know from there had lots of respect for MC last fall & expected them to be a preseason threat. 

Dawson White is legit!  MC returns a ton.  They will be a threat.  You are going to have to take their pounding, and have to out athlete them.  They are going to bruise you and hit you.  

42 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Dawson White is legit!  MC returns a ton.  They will be a threat.  You are going to have to take their pounding, and have to out athlete them.  They are going to bruise you and hit you.  

If MC proves to be as good or better than they were last year, they are the favorite coming out of the West. Long sustained scoring drives is what it will take to beat them. Time will tell if there are any offenses in 1a  this year built to get into a shootout with MC. This kid is a one man wrecking crew. Should have his own magic show in Las Vegas.

1 hour ago, RexKwonDo said:

If MC proves to be as good or better than they were last year, they are the favorite coming out of the West. Long sustained scoring drives is what it will take to beat them. Time will tell if there are any offenses in 1a  this year built to get into a shootout with MC. This kid is a one man wrecking crew. Should have his own magic show in Las Vegas.

they should be better than last year. they return a lot

20 minutes ago, Salem said:

lost 4 seniors? same team mckenzie saw in November will be back a year stronger and faster with all playoff games at home. 

yea they barely lost anything at all. i’ve heard they look bigger in the trenches too which was a weakness for them. with fayetteville going to 2a it’s their region to lose 

Just now, City223 said:

yea they barely lost anything at all. i’ve heard they look bigger in the trenches too which was a weakness for them. with fayetteville going to 2a it’s their region to lose 

Totally agree. If they stay healthy, the region should be theirs. I also was told of the four seniors only 3 were contributors. To what extent their roles played, I'm unaware.