Hendersonville at Gallatin

MJGOLDENBEARS

9 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

I know you thought Gallatin by 2 TDs but theM COMMANDOS baby lol. 
Loved the atmosphere tonight.

I hear there’s a open job for clock operator you should sign up  

:D Nawww I’m cool on the North side. Now if y’all want to come out and play let us know lol. Gallatin has too much talent to get torched like that. Hendersonville must came out guns blazing and running something Gallatin never seen.

Mason Baker put on a clinic.  Kid throws a beautiful ball and is elusive on the run.  Not sure if Gallatin has anyone on the schedule with a better skill set. I know the Travers kid is good but this guy was amazing.  Gallatin’s secondary needs some help.  I thought the big guys up front did a good job on defense not allowing much of anything up the middle.  The offense for Gallatin will be tough to handle later in the year when timing gets better.  For the first home game against your rival as a sophomore you really have to like the potential of the Gallatin QB!!  This may be a year you just have to put score your opponent without much help from the defense.  I see some high scoring games in our future.  But Mason Baker is a stud! 

17 hours ago, fredjones said:

What was the issue with the clock operator?

The remote, that the officials on the sideline use, batteries died after the 3rd quarter.  The 4th quarter didn’t start until 9:30 because the two teams didn’t run the ball much.  Lots of stopping and going for the clock operator official.  Going to have to get more batteries with this offense.

Never thought in my lifetime I would see a Gallatin-Hendersonville game with 80 points scored and 600 yards passing (Baker 369, Stroup 231), and over 900 yards total offense.  Baker’s night was a school record for passing yards and total offense in a game (522 yds) .  Just shows how the game has changed.  

On 8/20/2023 at 8:15 PM, mondo44 said:

Never thought in my lifetime I would see a Gallatin-Hendersonville game with 80 points scored and 600 yards passing (Baker 369, Stroup 231), and over 900 yards total offense.  Baker’s night was a school record for passing yards and total offense in a game (522 yds) .  Just shows how the game has changed.  

The commandos had a good night. On to Clarksville nE. Saw the bleacher. Should be fun. Hope we aren’t good and keep progressing