SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I'm not saying you are wrong, all I know is what I have heard from other people. For all I know, he may never play a snap for SP, or he may play every meaningful down for them this season. For everyone that is saying he has an NIL deal though, who is it with?

A future NIL in Auburn not high school The big one like $300,000 

1 hour ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Leave the kids alone kinfolk. This coming from a 40+ year old man upset because the kid either left your school or the kid is playing against you soon.  State obviously did their homework and gave him homeless status for a reason. Pretty sure the teammate that was also guilty was also ruled ineligible is now eligible at Boyd. I saw him at Finley.

Gossip on a kid on here isn’t your place my friend. Your momma should’ve taught you better. Grown man talking about a kid that’s homeless. Your momma should smack you in the mouth. Sad part is another lowlife actually liked your post. I’m just keeping it real. 

Tyrone, if for some reason he doesn't get to play a down for SP, or if he doesn't dominate on every play, then you're going to have all of these people come crawling out to let us know about it. Let me rephrase that - you're going to have all of these ADULTS come crawling  out to let us know about A 17 OR 18 YEAR OLD. The crazy part is that it's other people who are talking about him. As far as I know, our fans haven't been bragging or boasting about him, just hoping he does well and waiting to see him (and the rest of the team) in action. Heck, it was even a fan of another team that posted that he had come to SP. Yet, all of these others are waiting for the opportunity to come on here and run him and the program down.

The good thing is that he still has an opportunity ahead of him to do what 99.9% of us on this board never got to do, and that's too play at the next level. In the SEC at that. And that my friend is keeping it real.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Manhole said:

He brought it up a newspaper article on himself.  And he’s 18 and choosing not live with his mom so big guy moves means big guy criticism 

Not that it matters, but I’m sure you would not say that to the big guys face. You are a wise guy knocking young men behind a keyboard. You Probably never played a meaningful snap after 6th grade. 

Edited by CastIronHero

1 hour ago, Manhole said:

He brought it up a newspaper article on himself.  And he’s 18 and choosing not live with his mom so big guy moves means big guy criticism 

ManHole talks way too much calling 18 year olds liars while he talks BS hiding behind a made up anonymous name. Big Boy, show some guts which you obviously don’t have any put your real name on here or get lost! Expect you’ll be ban soon enough. BTW you are a SOP! Figure it out smart guy. Go War Eagles

Edited by OLD PIRATE

25 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

image000000.gif

Truth is, we've had people move in and out before who were impact players, and who were not impact players. They all have to follow the same rules to enroll. And if he is not within the rules, I am sure the TSSAA will let us know about it. Supposedly they are meeting with other schools about the same issue this week.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor
  • Like 1