Whitwell vs Greenback

Dirtyt26

5 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Man this place is a lot better when Greenback is good or even competitive. I really enjoy the back and forth with the GB guys. I mean they did kick our tails last year but a lot has changed since then with coachin. @Gbnation @GFD709SHREK @orngnblk

I've made me some good friends with those guys.  I'd love to have some nail-biting games with the kees on the mountain or at Cooper field.  I love that place.  It holds memories for me and I'd love to see a Cherokee resurgence so I can see my boys smile again 

1 hour ago, tnredskin said:

I think the Cherokee's will come home victorious Friday! Even with the loss last week there were some bright spots! Seems like this group has a little fight in them! Good luck the rest of the season and keep fighting! 

My nephew #19 for you all got his first Varsity TD.I was proud of him.We have talent and have had it we just need the right man in charge.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

My nephew #19 for you all got his first Varsity TD.I was proud of him.We have talent and have had it we just need the right man in charge.

Congratulations on the first TD! It won't be his last!! Gonna be a good player!! From what I seen it looked like the Head Coach was letting his OC and DC run the show. If that continues the Cherokees will be OK!!