AP 1A TOP 10 AUGUST 22, 2023

Southtowner

On 8/24/2023 at 11:35 PM, City223 said:

recognize that name from somewhere… anyways do me a favor and beat huntland this year

Hahaha, we are 4-1 the last 5 seasons against Huntland...if we take care of our business we will be fine. But we are going to focus on Moore County who is up next and obviously a good team. And i hear your sarcasm dont worry, hahahaha...all good brother! Good luck.

10 minutes ago, TheFootballDad said:

Hahaha, we are 4-1 the last 5 seasons against Huntland...if we take care of our business we will be fine. But we are going to focus on Moore County who is up next and obviously a good team. And i hear your sarcasm dont worry, hahahaha...all good brother! Good luck.

i was actually being serious. fayetteville don’t like huntland and they’re not on our schedule this year. i was kinda asking for a favor and yall beat them.. i mean i want a blowout lol. you took that the wrong way

10 minutes ago, City223 said:

i was actually being serious. fayetteville don’t like huntland and they’re not on our schedule this year. i was kinda asking for a favor and yall beat them.. i mean i want a blowout lol. you took that the wrong way

Hahaha, sorry brother...but yes, hope our boys take care of business. If they do, and im sure they will,  they are coached well. I would love to do that for you brother hahaha...