Tha boyz frum 825 travull two Boo and tha Bares

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Who? :popcorneater:

The last thing I remember being taken.... was at Bradley Central.

Alcoa stealing Boo's Soul on his own field. Figure it hurt his feeling when the Alcoa Sophomore blew past him on a 60+ yard TD romp! :roflolk: 

Too bad that sophomore isn’t #2 pick in the nation for D1 commit haha Last thing I remember was west putting a curb stomp on Alcoa last year… I’ll be excited to see it again next week. Lmaoo 

59 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

If those UT coaches see that REAL speed them teddy bears players will be flipping burger!!

Yeah his career is already set. One of the fastest kids in the nation. I think you’ll see there was no sense in wasting time on a little 3A school with a padded schedule every year. Explains why maryville can’t get the championship anymore but yett still beats Alcoa majority of time lmao. Alcoa is a little protected 3A school that’s never been noticed nationally at all. Not even on a national rank and hasn’t ever been. Maryville has been nationally ranked nearly every year. Pros of being a 6A school instead of a little protected 3A padded schedule powder puff team. Lmaooo

52 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Yeah his career is already set. One of the fastest kids in the nation. I think you’ll see there was no sense in wasting time on a little 3A school with a padded schedule every year. Explains why maryville can’t get the championship anymore but yett still beats Alcoa majority of time lmao. Alcoa is a little protected 3A school that’s never been noticed nationally at all. Not even on a national rank and hasn’t ever been. Maryville has been nationally ranked nearly every year. Pros of being a 6A school instead of a little protected 3A padded schedule powder puff team. Lmaooo

Your a special kind of stupid

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rebelfan101 said:

One of the most ignorant posts in the history of coachT. Congrats. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

What’s alcoas National rank right this moment… 93… point proven. Only top 25 acknowledged. Alcoa has 9 strait championships and can’t get nationally noticed. What been to every championship but two since 2000? Zero national recognition 

You think Alcoa really cares what a national popularity contest says about them? National recognition is opinion, a state championship is earned on the field. Alcoa is scheduling and beating schools 3-4x its own enrollment. There are around 15,000 programs in the US and Alcoa is in the top 100 and most of those schools are privates or large publics

Edited by MidTennFootball
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

You think Alcoa really cares what a national popularity contest says about them? National recognition is opinion, a state championship is earned on the field. Alcoa is scheduling and beating schools 3-4x its own enrollment. There are around 15,000 programs in the US and Alcoa is in the top 100 and most of those schools are privates or large publics

Hey I’m just saying, you called me a special kind of stupid for stating facts about their national rank. Their national rank isn’t high specifically because they don’t play anybody. Maryville is their toughest yearly game. Every other team is a rise and fall team. Now I’ll give Alcoa that.. they’re in my opinion the most successful football team in the nation.. yes I said nation.. there’s no other school with as many championships as Alcoa… but my

God dude… 3A in Tennessee is pitiful.. absolutely pitiful. It’s a different poor little school every championship. It’s never two dominant powerhouses owning the division.. as for 6a it’s gonna be maryville or Oakland every year.. possibly Bradley from here on.. Bradley started recruiting and it’s looking crazy 

46 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

One of the most ignorant posts in the history of coachT. Congrats. 

Really. Prove me wrong. Alcoa is what? Ranked 93 nationally right now. 9 strait championships. How many since 2000 18 championship wins yett  93 in the nation? And BTw nationally recognized is only top 25. So yeah. Oakland was 15 in the nation untill they lost last week. So yeah. “Ignorant” . LITERALLY everything in that post was factual. Prove it wrong. 
boo carters career is set. He’s a D1 commit to Tennessee.

bradley central didn’t go full force on Alcoa I’m scrimmage.. I think you’ll see that if maryville beats Alcoa this year like they always do after the loss…

and boo carter is the 2nd fastest high school recruit right now. He clocked his 40 at 4.35.. dudes making a highlight reel every game. I don’t think people understand the magnitude of this player. He is literally going to be a Reggie bush repeat. Absolutely smoked every player on our team in one play last night it was the craziest speed I’ve ever seen. They wouldn’t give boo the ball much but he averaged 14 yards a carry. With nobody worth a crap blocking for him