1 hour ago, sportsnutz said:

1. South Pitt

2. Moore County

3. Dresden

4. MASE

5. McKenzie

6. Eagleville

7. Union City

I don't know that there's much more worth mentioning right now than that..

Agree with all the teams except Eagleville…Eagleville has a good team but not a TOP 6 team….There first 2 opponents are terrible…Hard to gage what kind of team they have based off their first 2 games… won 14-0 vs Providence Christian & 54-0 vs Community…0 points allowed but look who they were playing…As Tyrone would say “I am just keeping it real’’……

1a Dresden

1b South Pitt

1c Moore County

1d Union City

2 Mase

3 Mckenzie 

Union City and Dresden play at the end of Sept. That's the only changes that will happen till playoffs. Mckenzie and Moore County have the easiest regions to win and I know nothing of South Pitts regions. Mase is the biggest sleeper in the state because they are borderline a private school that has obviously recruited kids that the TSSAA just says it's Memphis so oh well.

Edited by Sherdog

1 hour ago, RaiderzFan said:

Agree with all the teams except Eagleville…Eagleville has a good team but not a TOP 6 team….There first 2 opponents are terrible…Hard to gage what kind of team they have based off their first 2 games… won 14-0 vs Providence Christian & 54-0 vs Community…0 points allowed but look who they were playing…As Tyrone would say “I am just keeping it real’’……

I can see that. And I don't know much about Eagleville other than what I've read and seen with their scores. 2-0 with 0 points allowed is worth mentioning regardless of opponents, in my opinion. I believe they have Moore this week, so we'll know a lot more about how legit they are Friday night if they can keep that Moore Co QB in check.