Sequatchie vs South Pittsburg

powerp

12 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I’d put MTCS at the top. You know how privates are. 

We will be lucky to get down Cedar Street to the Beene, without y'all scoring on the Cougars. But we will bring a good gate and know the Pirates will bring a good one back to us next year. Asked for this game for years and finally got my wish. Hope it's not a disappointment.

Old Pirate says the Pirates are far from a well oiled machine, resulting in a load of laundry each week. Indians have home field advantage (7 pts), the Pirates costly penalties (14) puts the Pirates sailing in choppy waters. Both teams are loaded with youth & talent. OP says the Pirates’ nasty defense performance will decide fued. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/2/2023 at 3:00 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

South Pitt vs Sequatchie & Marion vs Sequatchie both look to be good games. Can Sequatchie pull the upset in one of them? I personally don’t see them having the speed against neither team but that’s why you play the game. I will take South Pitt by 14 in this one. 

South Pitt 28

Sequatchie 14

sequatchie should be well prepared for this game. the head coach was the offensive coordinator for fayetteville back when they won state

On 9/2/2023 at 3:00 PM, TyroneBiggums said:

South Pitt vs Sequatchie & Marion vs Sequatchie both look to be good games. Can Sequatchie pull the upset in one of them? I personally don’t see them having the speed against neither team but that’s why you play the game. I will take South Pitt by 14 in this one. 

South Pitt 28

Sequatchie 14

Ask watertowns db’s if sequatchie has speed. Wide receivers was past them alll night long, for the qb to throw for 340 yards against Watertown is impressive. And Watertown has a great football team, some big boys and physical team