Knotts West comes two 825

STARSNBARS

5 minutes ago, JJrebel2010 said:

I couldn’t agree more. They don’t even execute the simple things anymore. Talent has nothing to do with execution. And they’re not as fundamentally sound as they used to be. 

And the thing is… the teams we are playing are getting better every year and we’re (sadly to admit) getting worse. The players and coaching staff were on top of it when we were in the dynasty years(2008-2016) now starting in 2016 all our staff was focused on was Oakland.. now we got Bradley,Cleveland,west, and Alcoa whooping us and we better get prepared because Cleveland and Bradley are on a rise. Bradley is undefeated and Cleveland has one loss… and that’s to the OTHER team in Bradley county. We’re gonna have some tough YEARS ahead of us. That area is recruiting like a MOFO

• Like 1

Just now, SweetScience said:

Well, y’all obviously know more about them than I do, so you’re probably right. Yeah, Maryville made a living out of fundamental football, and to hear that they’ve lost that is pretty shocking.

Predictability and failure to make adjustments. When the fans in the stands know the game plan every game, you know there's an opposing coach (or two) that knows how to beat it.

3 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

And the thing is… the teams we are playing are getting better every year and we’re (sadly to admit) getting worse. The players and coaching staff were on top of it when we were in the dynasty years(2008-2016) now starting in 2016 all our staff was focused on was Oakland.. now we got Bradley,Cleveland,west, and Alcoa whooping us and we better get prepared because Cleveland and Bradley are on a rise. Bradley is undefeated and Cleveland has one loss… and that’s to the OTHER team in Bradley county. We’re gonna have some tough YEARS ahead of us. That area is recruiting like a MOFO

Funny you say "we", but the dynasty started way before 2008 buddy. Just because you hopped on the bandwagon in '08 doesn't mean it started then. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

Funny you say "we", but the dynasty started way before 2008 buddy. Just because you hopped on the bandwagon in '08 doesn't mean it started then. 

Can you for once carry a general conversation with me. I’m 29 years old. So yeah I jumped on the bandwagon when I was in 8th grade sorry and then went on to the military… still keeping up with maryville while I was gone. I’m sorry I’m not some old  man that has nothing better to do than get cought up in high school football for the last 30 years. So yeah we can have that conversation. 

6 minutes ago, Rebelfan101 said:

Can you for once carry a general conversation with me. I’m 29 years old. So yeah I jumped on the bandwagon when I was in 8th grade sorry and then went on to the military… still keeping up with maryville while I was gone. I’m sorry I’m not some old  man that has nothing better to do than get cought up in high school football for the last 30 years. So yeah we can have that conversation. 

Wtf cares how old you are or aren't, it's about recognizing who came before you. I'm fortunate enough to be a 2nd generation RFL and grew up knowing when "the dynasty" started in the 70's. And as far as I can tell, you're the one getting caught up in all things Rebel football more than most.

Edited by JSamson7

2 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Wtf cares how old you are or aren't, it's about recognizing who came before you. I'm fortunate enough to be a 2nd generation RFL and grew up knowing when "the dynasty" started in the 70's.

That’s not very respectful to say “we” as if I’m not a fan because I came after you. I can’t help how old I am.  But hey man.. it’s all good. It is what it is