Greenback 0-3 at Harriman 0-3

BarneySox2007

On 9/3/2023 at 12:42 PM, orngnblk said:

Honestly??No one until both Coaches are ran out of town.Just heard from another witness says 6 kids will probably turn in pads on Monday.Sad times in GB!

I really hate to hear this. Hopefully the boys will stay for the “program” . They need to remain vigilant during these times. I’m sure that’s easier said than done but I know they grew up in that small town waiting for their chance to lace it up for Kees.  Don’t let this ruin their dreams . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

I really hate to hear this. Hopefully the boys will stay for the “program” . They need to remain vigilant during these times. I’m sure that’s easier said than done but I know they grew up in that small town waiting for their chance to lace it up for Kees.  Don’t let this ruin their dreams . 

I agree,hate to hear the ones quitting are players.35 man roster needs everyone!like you said everyone one of us looked for the day we wore the OnB!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

Whatever happened to parents making their kids finish the sport that they wanted to play regardless of the win loss record.  What happened to people getting behind a new coach and supporting him and maybe giving him a decent chance. Just because you didn't get the coach that you wanted. This is just my opinion.  No need to get your feelings hurt or get offended. I have absolutely no horse in this race. Maybe this might give ya'll something to think about.  Get behind this coach and give him a chance.  I hope ya'll get the coach that ya'll want some day. Have a blessed night 

Edited by SportsNut68
  • Sad 2

I think they got behind this coach the first couple of times he was there in non-HC roles. Both times ended in him being excused for questionable activities is my understanding. Not sure how many times a community can be expected to support someone under those circumstances. You have a wonderful day. 

Edited by crow
  • Thanks 2

I believe Harriman although very little, is showing improvement and Greenback on the other hand is trending in the other direction. I hate to hear it about kids quitting but who among us adults wouldn't think about doing the same if we are in that situation with a job and getting a boss who he didn't respect or didn't believe?

Edited by SnootyG

On 9/5/2023 at 7:55 PM, SportsNut68 said:

Whatever happened to parents making their kids finish the sport that they wanted to play regardless of the win loss record.  What happened to people getting behind a new coach and supporting him and maybe giving him a decent chance. Just because you didn't get the coach that you wanted. This is just my opinion.  No need to get your feelings hurt or get offended. I have absolutely no horse in this race. Maybe this might give ya'll something to think about.  Get behind this coach and give him a chance.  I hope ya'll get the coach that ya'll want some day. Have a blessed night 

It’s hard to get behind a coach when Loudon picks a coach who wouldn’t even let the guy be assistant coach for their middle school program. I won’t use names so I’ll use nicknames. Spafford and Clemmer step down and stop cheating these kids and community.  

• Like 1