Chiefbigfoot

6 minutes ago, ArthurIsBack1989 said:

eye wheel except apollogizes in any form

pay pal, vinmo, zello, check, this here forom eye dont reely care 

eye been preeching this coaching aint gooing too work four a whilst now

now look at all you'ns jumping write on bored with me

the shood send coach brroks back to were he came frum 

some how eye ruin these hear boards and topics

get youre nonsense out of hear and take youre marroon colored glasses off peeple 

I am starting a campaign to have Coach Brooks recognized as the first half of 2023 Class 2A Coach of the half season. I am soliciting donations. How much can i put you down for? Couple thousand? 

On 9/16/2023 at 3:43 PM, ArthurIsBack1989 said:

eye dowt that tench

wee have fore stars and threee stars own our them their indians

macun dont got that

eye cant wait un till my them their indians beat your them there als 

then watt wheel you say boy 

Sod howd de thre and for stars lose to da Carthage night birds bubi 

1 hour ago, Tjoe99 said:

ER got exposed. Not a single one of those kids are D1 athletes. Not in football at least. Those offers come from spending their summers at different camps in Tshirts and shorts. They are TN Tech/Austin Peay level talent. Not SEC. If it weren’t for 2 easy dropped passes, and the dumbest 4th down call I’ve ever seen by SC then ER loses by more. Smith County was the better team, and ER got exposed for being undisciplined and being not nearly as good as they think they are.

Bingo none of them will ever be contributing members of an SEC team. Its all just hype. Just above average football players nothing great in the bunch just some pretty good athletes you can almost find almost anywhere in a metro environment all get told how great they are 24/7 and their attitude and discipline seemed to reflect it. Almost half of a starting lineup have multiple power 5 offers but they lose and seem like the lesser team against a bunch of average athletes all be it tough and disciplined from Smith Co. Get real. Coaching is also terrible because even if half these kids were as good as they say he’d still have the most talented team in 2A by a mile and underachieves constantly. Shoutout to both teams for battling regardless and Smith County with the upset.

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

So you just come on here and tear down kid's accomplishments, SEC coaches have offered these kids so I will trust their judgment over yours, also, maybe both teams score more if there's not over 200 yards in penalties...

Sorry some of us see BS. Kid from Greenbrier at UT and Taylor groves from ER at Ole miss I said the same thing that they weren't SEC material either and look both looking to transfer down sooner or later. But keep trusting their judgment they don't care if they miss they just get a transfer or another recruit and keep it moving. Btw I hope I'm wrong when I dont think a kid can cut it. I love seeing local guys do well at the next level but I also dont fluff a kid up just because hes got some stars and performs well in a t shirt when I’ve watched him play 20 times and think differently.