Oak Ridge vs Clinton

92Dragon

4 minutes ago, HTV said:

Yep. Source close says that it is being appealed, but the T$$AA rarely overturns anything game officials do.  

Not expecting a reversal. 

I'll repeat my yet unanswered question, what did he do that was so wrong that deserved an ejection? I watched the game and I can't figure it out

22 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

I'll repeat my yet unanswered question, what did he do that was so wrong that deserved an ejection? I watched the game and I can't figure it out

3rd sideline warning is automatic ejection of the head coach. 

And I wouldn't expect JG back on the sidelines.   Most likely Russ Partin is the acting head coach this week. 

And that rule is too penal, in my opinion. 15 yards, yeah, but not an ejection. Especially at a field like McMinn or Clinton where the distance between the buffer zone and the fence is so narrow. 

Edited by HTV

58 minutes ago, HTV said:

And I wouldn't expect JG back on the sidelines.   Most likely Russ Partin is the acting head coach this week. 

And that rule is too penal, in my opinion. 15 yards, yeah, but not an ejection. Especially at a field like McMinn or Clinton where the distance between the buffer zone and the fence is so narrow. 

That rule is ridiculous, I agree. As for the acting head coach, I would expect that to be whoever Coach Rang wants it to be. 

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Yea, and the last one was thrown by the back judge.  5 years of being on the sidelines and I never witnessed a sideline called like the McMinn ref association called. But you are correct, it was for the 3rd infraction.

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Yep. Source close says that it is being appealed, but the T$$AA rarely overturns anything game officials do.  

Not expecting a reversal. 

From my understanding, it has been appealed, and he’s already been told no. Unbelievable they’re even having to go through it. It’s always something down there in McMinn when we play there it seems.

• Like 1