Oak Ridge vs Clinton

92Dragon

Clinton is way better at QB.Oline is about a draw.I would take Dozier over Clintons RB but Clinton has better depth.I like O.R top 3 WRs over Clinton but they have more depth.Oak Ridge Dline over Clinton.LBs goes to Clinton and DBs a draw.Ill take Oak Ridge staff big time over Clinton but Rang out is not good.What worried me is Oak Ridge don't have the pass rush that Powell and West have.Thats how you dominate Clinton.So it comes down to can the OLine run block enough to let Dozier do what he does.The Clinton staff has already said if they stop him they stop Oak Ridge 

22 minutes ago, NoleNation3 said:

Clinton is way better at QB.Oline is about a draw.I would take Dozier over Clintons RB but Clinton has better depth.I like O.R top 3 WRs over Clinton but they have more depth.Oak Ridge Dline over Clinton.LBs goes to Clinton and DBs a draw.Ill take Oak Ridge staff big time over Clinton but Rang out is not good.What worried me is Oak Ridge don't have the pass rush that Powell and West have.Thats how you dominate Clinton.So it comes down to can the OLine run block enough to let Dozier do what he does.The Clinton staff has already said if they stop him they stop Oak Ridge 

I think it will be to their detriment if they downplay the talent of #1. I know he’s really young and didn’t have a good game last Friday, but we have to also remember that he had 2 wide open TDs dropped by the OR WR corps, so I would think it to not be in their best interest to underestimate our passing game. But, I hope they continue to think that way haha.

34 minutes ago, NoleNation3 said:

Robertsville drilled CMS.They are way better than Jefferson.Robertsville has some really good Lineman.Big time DLineman.Jefferson has few good skill players.Coach Greens son is playing football for first time and looks really good for someone who's not played.Starts at QB and LB

That’s good to hear then if you’re an OR fan. Thanks for the information there. Coach AG son is a really tall one for his age. He’s probably green (no pun intended of course), but I’m sure he’s talented. I know he is on the hardwood.

32 minutes ago, NoleNation3 said:

Clinton's defense is not very good. You guys will be fine.

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

I think it will be to their detriment if they downplay the talent of #1. I know he’s really young and didn’t have a good game last Friday, but we have to also remember that he had 2 wide open TDs dropped by the OR WR corps, so I would think it to not be in their best interest to underestimate our passing game. But, I hope they continue to think that way haha.

Yes I think he will end up being a great QB before he's done. Josh just has four years of starts under his belt to Blaine's three or four. Plus his ability to pick up first downs with his feet are huge. I think Blaine is a capable runner but hasn't showed it this year. But with our backup situation I understand.

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

Clinton's defense is not very good. You guys will be fine.

I don't see how with one of best defenders in state in middle of that defense. Plus they have very capable athletic players all over the field.Is it a Dline issue or coaching. I know if you have a good line like Powell or West it's easy to run on them. The Oak Ridge line has come a long way but still struggle to run block. Poor Dozier is getting hit before the line of scrimmage almost every play

5 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I can see where a coaching staff would want to try to limit Dozier but OR does have more weapons on offense that I would be worried about also. #13 , #3 can both take it to the house on any play. 

As a Clinton fan, I would be more worried about OR's defense and try to come up with a game plan to keep them on their toes.

This should be a good game, but I can also see OR winning by 14+

Edited by 92Dragon

BB Hate to pop your bubble but there will be all the regular coaches there plus a special coach, that being Acting Head Coach  Joe Gaddis.Coach  Rang asked Joe to fill in. And I'll bet Coach Rang won't be too far from" Ron Brown Stadium"! I'll also bet there may be some phone calling to the sidelines from afar, calling plays. It's happened before.

8 hours ago, bounder said:

BB Hate to pop your bubble but there will be all the regular coaches there plus a special coach, that being Acting Head Coach  Joe Gaddis.Coach  Rang asked Joe to fill in. And I'll bet Coach Rang won't be too far from" Ron Brown Stadium"! I'll also bet there may be some phone calling to the sidelines from afar, calling plays. It's happened before.

I guarantee it has happened before and will continue to happen. I myself would consider that breaking the rules or cheating....but maybe I hold myself to a higher standard than most and am completely wrong.

I just don't understand the point in the suspension if a coach is allowed to do that.