What's going on in Sweetwater with the coach suspension.

BarneySox2007

I can't imagine how they lost last night to one of the worst teams with the QB they've wanted so bad. Last nights game pretty much looks in favor of the coach they ran off. Sweetwater should celebrate that 71&72 Championship with a tombstone on the field to make sure everyone that comes there knows the fans killed any chance of that happening again.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

Those fresh Sweetwater accounts awful quiet this morning. Where's the petition for these coaches? They're ruining their Senior year though! 

Slover's Meigs game is looking awfully impressive now

They’ve been reviewing film with the JV Coaches all morning and helping prepare the game plan for the next game :roflolk:

• Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 11:22 AM, gcapride said:

I think this is a prime example of a lynch mob storming the gates of the school and getting what they wanted and being too full of pride to admit that they completely screwed the pooch. I actually think the parents that led the coup are so delusional and feel so entitled that they will never admit that their actions have caused an enormous hole in the program that they will not climb out of for years to come (run on sentence, but I'm not an English major).

Absolutely.  But don't expect the school board to mention it at all.

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I can't imagine how they lost last night to one of the worst teams with the QB they've wanted so bad. Last nights game pretty much looks in favor of the coach they ran off. Sweetwater should celebrate that 71&72 Championship with a tombstone on the field to make sure everyone that comes there knows the fans killed any chance of that happening again.

That 93 team was legendary. Coach Dupes & that team was outstanding.

On 9/29/2023 at 10:17 AM, catchnburn said:

They need to release a statement, telling the TRUTH if it will save this program. It is gaining national attention and that sucks for the program going forward!

That’s the town folks excuse. There is more to it. Total nonsense. It’s called Karma. They do the same in basketball I hear & im not talking about Henderson. Even middle school