Tha big Beer-Den Bullies come two 825

STARSNBARS

6 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

They are both out for a while, Brody is out with a stress fracture for 3–4 weeks, and Jah should be ready at the earliest for Oak Ridge and at the latest for the playoffs. And from what I've heard, it's pretty hard on the coaches and trading staff because they are going off how he feels, and he's just been saying he feels fine even though he most definitely doesn't. he just wants to play football, and although the coaching staff gets looked upon like the wicked witch of the west, they want what's best for him in the future.

Also, there’s a few more big injuries, Boston Jager, who is the starting defensive tackle, is out for the rest of the season with a torn ligament, linebacker Kai Ironside is out on concussion protocol, starting RG is out for the season with a torn ACL, and sophomore defensive lineman Ethan Hill, who has been tremendous for the Bulldogs. This season is also hurtful. No word on him yet.

So really, not that many injuries for the Bulldogs, just many injuries to key players, but unlike every other year that I can recall, we actually have depth, so I doubt we take any strides back at any position other than maybe the D line, but when Hill gets back, which should be a few weeks, I hope we should be all good at the D line.

11 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Also, there’s a few more big injuries, Boston Jager, who is the starting defensive tackle, is out for the rest of the season with a torn ligament, linebacker Kai Ironside is out on concussion protocol, starting RG is out for the season with a torn ACL, and sophomore defensive lineman Ethan Hill, who has been tremendous for the Bulldogs. This season is also hurtful. No word on him yet.

So really, not that many injuries for the Bulldogs, just many injuries to key players, but unlike every other year that I can recall, we actually have depth, so I doubt we take any strides back at any position other than maybe the D line, but when Hill gets back, which should be a few weeks, I hope we should be all good at the D line.

Yea, but the lost of Brody Smith and Jaheim Merriweather is HUGE. Murvul by 3.

I know Bearden is loaded with imported talent, big linemen etc. but I like Maryville because they are playing at home, they have made some adjustments to injuries and that’s what they always do well. Farragut slowed Bearden down a lot until a breakaway play late in the game, I think Maryville defense is better and will do the job. Maryville 21-10

Injuries may catch up to Bearden this week. Depth is definitely an issue on Kingston Pike. QB play for both teams is not where they want it to be. I would give Bearden the edge on offense vs. Maryville defense. I would also give Bearden the edge over rebel defense. Bearden has played tougher schedule and better athletes. Maryville gets nod on coaching, but I dont think it will be enough. Bearden 20 Maryville 17.