Tha big Beer-Den Bullies come two 825

STARSNBARS

7 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

So, the freshman QB only gets better with every game. LaDue returns in the last regular season game. They change up the defensive scheme. And all of the sudden Maryville is back in business. They'll be in the semi-final. 

1. Yes on tha frashman QB

2. Knott shore on LaDue

c. Eye'll beeleeve hit when'st eye see hit on tha D scheam....

:popcorneater:

pee. ess. Beerden wuz wifout thair ovvur studd RB and Lee Smith jr. inn tha O-line laist nite inn all fairnuss...

Edited by STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Pep ewe reemimburr tha '09 gaim att Farrah-Gut agin Andre Sterling and Co. etc....???........Rebulls down 24-7 inn tha seccund quota......Mairvul manages two cut hit two 24-14 and git tha bawl rite beefour on tha runnin' ov Juhlin and soffmoore RB Jacob West....Rite beefour haif Mairvul drives tha bawl innside Admurall 5......4th down and 2 onn tha 3 yardline......Farrah-Gut cawls a time out two try two block tha feeled gole.....GQ deesides two go fer hit.......Juhlin tosses tha bawl onn a sweep two tha rite, whur tha haid ben runnin' hit tha whole gaim.....West pulls upp and throws hit baick acrost tha feeled two Juhlin and thair ant a playur wif 40 yards ov Phillip and he walks intwo tha end zoan.......Fer tha furst time evur orr sence eye haiv nevur seed a pass baick two tha QB onn tha opponunts 3 yardline......

Mairvul goes onn two beet Farrah-Gut 35-32....And mostlee eye thaink beecaws tha "missdireckshun" play inspired us and GQ showed ewe bettur covvur tha entarr width ov tha footbawl feeled....:popcorneater:

Oh ya I remember that game perfectly, because Rebelron and me along with several other Rebel fans sat on Farragut's side because our side was totally full. Farragut fans were laughing at Rebelron behind us because he was on the phone talking about how bad they were killing us and I told Rebelron we were gonna come back and kick their... uh Butts in the second half and get off The … uh Darn Phone!! LoL 

2 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Pep ewe reemimburr tha '09 gaim att Farrah-Gut agin Andre Sterling and Co. etc....???........Rebulls down 24-7 inn tha seccund quota......Mairvul manages two cut hit two 24-14 and git tha bawl rite beefour on tha runnin' ov Juhlin and soffmoore RB Jacob West....Rite beefour haif Mairvul drives tha bawl innside Admurall 5......4th down and 2 onn tha 3 yardline......Farrah-Gut cawls a time out two try two block tha feeled gole.....GQ deesides two go fer hit.......Juhlin tosses tha bawl onn a sweep two tha rite, whur tha haid ben runnin' hit tha whole gaim.....West pulls upp and throws hit baick acrost tha feeled two Juhlin and thair ant a playur wif 40 yards ov Phillip and he walks intwo tha end zoan.......Fer tha furst time evur orr sence eye haiv nevur seed a pass baick two tha QB onn tha opponunts 3 yardline......

Mairvul goes onn two beet Farrah-Gut 35-32....And mostlee eye thaink beecaws tha "missdireckshun" play inspired us and GQ showed ewe bettur covvur tha entarr width ov tha footbawl feeled....:popcorneater:

One of the most beautiful play calls in Maryville high school football history. I’ll never forget it. 

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

One official. 

Darden, from the North Central Association.

As one who likes to pick at officials, I do want to recognize them for the game Friday night. They were hardly noticed. I’m sure there was some holding going on, but nothing too obvious stuck out to me. Plus neither team threw it.

On 9/30/2023 at 11:30 AM, STARSNBARS said:

Waco ole buddy.....Tha freshmun att QB iz one ov tha strangths ov tha teem.....

1. He gits tha bawl out quicklee and on targit (butt he cain't ketch hit fer 'em)

b. He haz qwick feet

3. Plays wif a sense ov urgency

d. Haz all tham intangeebulls

e. Jist like enny othur 12 yeer old tho, he kneads moore mashed taters, biskitts and gravee, cold klumpy buttermilk and weal haiv a goodurest one...imo

:popcorneater:

You left out some cornbread and pinto beans. Cornbread with some of that clumpy butter milk and bacon grease so it don't stick to the pan. Put a ham hock in the beans. I think many a football player has benefited from this formula.